Home

We are wealthy Bh. Ask me anything
  Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 12, 13, 14  Next  Last >>
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Interesting Discussions

Report offensive ad

View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Zehava









  


Post  Thu, Nov 08 2018, 12:26 am
amother wrote:
Oh check again!

https://www.saksfifthavenue.co.....4306418048

That’s for women
The kids ones run in the 200$ range
Back to top

A_Mother_First









  


Post  Thu, Nov 08 2018, 12:28 am
Zehava wrote:
Wow! So beautifully expressed I love it! Definitely stealing that line


Please feel free to go ahead. I have not copy righted it Smile

If anyone else can benefit from this line, I am delighted to share it.
Back to top

renslet









  


Post  Thu, Nov 08 2018, 9:21 am
Wait a second, am I so naive? Do people really spend that much on a t-shirt?
What in the world?
Back to top

amother




Orange


Post  Thu, Nov 08 2018, 10:49 am
oliveoil wrote:
Well that turned weird/creepy!


Just noticed this now,
Very weird in fact. I wouldn’t say creepy because according to some of the details in her post I can tell that she doesn’t know me. It seems that she’s doing this just for fun. That’s why I’m saying it’s weird.
Back to top

Zehava









  


Post  Thu, Nov 08 2018, 10:55 am
renslet wrote:
Wait a second, am I so naive? Do people really spend that much on a t-shirt?
What in the world?

That and more
Moschino isn’t the most expensive brand out there.
Burberry is even more
I just mentioned moschino because I recently saw a bunch of kids wearing them and they’re always have the logo all over.
Back to top

amother




Orange


Post  Thu, Nov 08 2018, 10:58 am
Zehava wrote:
That and more
Moschino isn’t the most expensive brand out there.
Burberry is even more
I just mentioned moschino because I recently saw a bunch of kids wearing them and they’re always have the logo all over.


It’s funny that you’re mentioning moschino now because I only learned about this brand about a month ago when my girls mentioned something about it. We were even arguing on how it’s pronounced.
Back to top

allthingsblue









  


Post  Thu, Nov 08 2018, 11:03 am
I am simply floored that kids or even women are wearing Moschino or Burberry t shirts.
I am so happy I got out of the rat race and developed self esteem.
I wish BY schools would stress lifestyle modesty instead of just elbows and knees.
Back to top

amother




Cobalt


Post  Thu, Nov 08 2018, 8:59 pm
amother wrote:
Just noticed this now,
Very weird in fact. I wouldn’t say creepy because according to some of the details in her post I can tell that she doesn’t know me. It seems that she’s doing this just for fun. That’s why I’m saying it’s weird.


I'm really sorry it came across as if I'm doing it for fun. I would never do it for fun.
I really meant every word from the depth of my heart but I guess even with best intentions certain things are simply not appropriate.
I shouldn't have posted in first place.
I am really sorry.

I would tell you who I am so you can see that I am not someone to do such a thing for fun but I am too shy to reveal myself.
Again, I apologize.
Back to top

mommy3b2c









  


Post  Thu, Nov 08 2018, 9:14 pm
amother wrote:
I'm really sorry it came across as if I'm doing it for fun. I would never do it for fun.
I really meant every word from the depth of my heart but I guess even with best intentions certain things are simply not appropriate.
I shouldn't have posted in first place.
I am really sorry.

I would tell you who I am so you can see that I am not someone to do such a thing for fun but I am too shy to reveal myself.
Again, I apologize.


Seriously?

The op did not give any revealing information. There is absolutely no way on earth to know who she is.
Back to top

amother




Cobalt


Post  Thu, Nov 08 2018, 9:19 pm
mommy3b2c wrote:
Seriously?

The op did not give any revealing information. There is absolutely no way on earth to know who she is.


I am sorry for assuming.
I apologize for everything including the things that I did not intend to do.

I can delete my posts but it was qouted so there's no point.
You can report my posts so a mod can delete it from the posts it was qouted.
Back to top

amother




Gold


Post  Thu, Nov 08 2018, 10:27 pm
Can you give me 30k to do IVF? Wink Wink
Back to top

doodlesmom









  


Post  Thu, Nov 08 2018, 10:56 pm
I think we should stop asking this poster for money!!!!!! I know you're all desperate but this is just not fair!!
Back to top

Zehava









  


Post  Thu, Nov 08 2018, 11:23 pm
doodlesmom wrote:
I think we should stop asking this poster for money!!!!!! I know you're all desperate but this is just not fair!!

I’m over here laughing at how you’re all being so cliche
She can’t even get a break online. If I were her I wouldn’t be this nice. I admit to not being this nice irl when people ask for money.
Back to top

amother




Orange


Post  Thu, Nov 08 2018, 11:54 pm
Although I’m confident that the poster doesn’t know me, it makes me feel uncomfortable to continue answering questions. Sorry to all of you who I failed to answer but I think I answered most.
Back to top

amother




Denim


Post  Fri, Nov 09 2018, 12:32 am
I think what some of the other posters were getting at before is that the op is very comfortable, but I would not really call her very wealthy.
Where I live, that would be middle class. I don’t know any wealthy men in my neighbourhood whose husbands drive a sienna. All the women would know the square footage of their homes.
Seems like op is the “new wealthy” which is not nearly in the same league in terms of lifestyle as real wealth.
Going anonymous for this one
Back to top

amother




Plum


Post  Fri, Nov 09 2018, 1:06 am
omg! all the requests for money are so distasteful!
Back to top

sirel









  


Post  Fri, Nov 09 2018, 2:08 am
amother wrote:
I think what some of the other posters were getting at before is that the op is very comfortable, but I would not really call her very wealthy.
Where I live, that would be middle class. I don’t know any wealthy men in my neighbourhood whose husbands drive a sienna. All the women would know the square footage of their homes.
Seems like op is the “new wealthy” which is not nearly in the same league in terms of lifestyle as real wealth.
Going anonymous for this one


Could you be more pretentious Puke

weird juxtaposition here between "doesn't know square footage" "drives a sienna", to "therefore, not wealthy"
Back to top

dankbar









  


Post  Fri, Nov 09 2018, 3:35 am
Someone who has a million is called a millionaire! No? In my dictionary a millionaire is a rich person not a pauper
Back to top

Bsimcha









  


Post  Fri, Nov 09 2018, 4:31 am
amother wrote:
I think what some of the other posters were getting at before is that the op is very comfortable, but I would not really call her very wealthy.
Where I live, that would be middle class. I don’t know any wealthy men in my neighbourhood whose husbands drive a sienna. All the women would know the square footage of their homes.
Seems like op is the “new wealthy” which is not nearly in the same league in terms of lifestyle as real wealth.
Going anonymous for this one


I have questions for you although you didn't say AMA:

Why can't wealthy people live like regular people?
What is REAL wealth vs making a few million a year?

Do you live where Frum families have REAL wealth? Top 1% type?

I'll settle for an income of anything over half a mil and consider myself very wealthy!
Back to top

mommy3b2c









  


Post  Fri, Nov 09 2018, 6:30 am
amother wrote:
I think what some of the other posters were getting at before is that the op is very comfortable, but I would not really call her very wealthy.
Where I live, that would be middle class. I don’t know any wealthy men in my neighbourhood whose husbands drive a sienna. All the women would know the square footage of their homes.
Seems like op is the “new wealthy” which is not nearly in the same league in terms of lifestyle as real wealth.
Going anonymous for this one


So if I have $50,000,000 but drive a sienna then I’m not wealthy?? Scratching Head
Back to top
  Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 12, 13, 14  Next  Last >> Recent Topics

Page 13 of 14 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Interesting Discussions

Related Topics Replies Last Post
I'm Seas, ask me anything
by Seas
287 Mon, Nov 12 2018, 11:49 am View last post
I'm Kiwi13 and I'll ask YOU anything!
by Kiwi13
124 Sun, Nov 11 2018, 7:41 pm View last post
I work in a chicken plant, ask me anything
by amother
64 Sat, Nov 10 2018, 11:38 pm View last post
I'm a high school principal. Ask me anything!
by amother
101 Fri, Nov 09 2018, 11:09 am View last post
I made aliyah, ask me anything :) 34 Thu, Nov 08 2018, 2:38 am View last post

Jump to:  





Report offensive ad