Home

Torah umesorah R' Yoel Rotter

Report offensive ad

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

amother

Teal

Post  Wed, Nov 07 2018, 10:04 pm
My son is 2 years old and thinking about school. I need to apply now for the coming year and not sure where to send. Has anyone info on torah umesorah?
We just moved to Lakewood. We're open minded, chasidish but not the typical chasidim. Want a chilled school, not so restricted. Very Happy

amother

White

Post  Thu, Nov 08 2018, 9:06 am
I’d like info as well

amother

Royalblue

Post  Thu, Nov 08 2018, 10:34 am
Think the name of the school is Yesodei Hatorah so mayb change it so others will know which place ur referring to.

Can’t say much about the school -because I don’t send there. I only sent to him for Kindergarten where he was the Rebbi. He is great with kids and seems to LOVE what he is doing.

The feeling I got was that he runs it very chasidish in terms of what he’s teaching.... but seems quite chilled about all rules that other places may have. So I’d say chilled chasidish is prob the perfect type.

amother

White

Post  Thu, Nov 08 2018, 10:48 am
amother wrote:
Think the name of the school is Yesodei Hatorah so mayb change it so others will know which place ur referring to.

Can’t say much about the school -because I don’t send there. I only sent to him for Kindergarten where he was the Rebbi. He is great with kids and seems to LOVE what he is doing.

The feeling I got was that he runs it very chasidish in terms of what he’s teaching.... but seems quite chilled about all rules that other places may have. So I’d say chilled chasidish is prob the perfect type.

whats the phone number of the school
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h