Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
Seminary wishlist
Previous  1  2  3  4

menaheles

Post Thu, Nov 22 2018, 4:10 pm
if you are interested in stayin in America, than I would suggest Yavne Seminary in Cleveland

amother
Apricot

Post Thu, Nov 22 2018, 4:44 pm
menaheles wrote:
if you are interested in stayin in America, than I would suggest Yavne Seminary in Cleveland

I thought it had actually closed down this year.

amother
Ginger

Post Thu, Nov 22 2018, 4:48 pm
amother wrote:
Bnos sarah was low maintenance when I sent my first daughter there. My second is there now, and it is no longer low maintenance.

my daughter is there this year too, and she is definitely the low maintenance type and so is her friend that went there from her high school. I think it prob would still be considered low maintenance compared to some other sems.

menaheles

Post Thu, Nov 22 2018, 4:49 pm
no, it is open and running and is presently accepting applications for the coming year.

amother
Lavender

Post Thu, Nov 22 2018, 4:52 pm
menaheles wrote:
no, it is open and running and is presently accepting applications for the coming year.

are you related to the people who run yavne that you are recomending them?

menaheles

Post Thu, Nov 22 2018, 4:53 pm
Yavne Seminary in Cleveland is open and running [in case I wasn't clear] and is presently accepting applications for the coming year

menaheles

Post Thu, Nov 22 2018, 4:57 pm
yes, but maybe you should speak to alumni and find out for yourself information about Yavne

mom2girls4

Post Thu, Nov 22 2018, 4:59 pm
My daughter is in Tomer Devorah. It might be slightly to the left of what she’s looking for but it sounds like it fits the bill. She loves it!

amother
Copper

Post Thu, Nov 22 2018, 5:10 pm
Hi I live in Cleveland Heights. yavne is NOT open this year! I don't know what the seminary plans are for the future. I assume it won't reopen. It had less than 10 students the two previous years. I didn't really understand how it why it was open then.

Menaheles, where are you getting your information from?

amother
Apricot

Post Thu, Nov 22 2018, 5:13 pm
amother wrote:
Hi I live in Cleveland Heights. yavne is NOT open this year! I don't know what the seminary plans are for the future. I assume it won't reopen. It had less than 10 students the two previous years. I didn't really understand how it why it was open then.

Menaheles, where are you getting your information from?

Thanks for validating me. I had been told by a reliable source that it did not open this year. Who knows what the future may bring though, but even it it does reopen, it may not be the same as it once was.

DD attended Yavne (after 1 year of seminary in EY -- she was very young so we all thought it was a good idea), but this was around 25 years ago and in those days it was fantastic.

menaheles

Post Thu, Nov 22 2018, 5:25 pm
I don't know where you are getting your information from, Yavne is open and yes it is very small, but they are getting and accepting applications for the coming year
Page 4 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4 Recent Topics