Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Why do people not vaccinate?
Previous  1  2

Sebastian

Post Thu, Nov 08 2018, 8:34 pm
The amounts of aluminum in hep b is not a toxic amount at all. It s a tiny amount.

My ob told me there was no reason to give hep b in the hospital. The hospital didn't care when I refused it

amother
Amber

Post Thu, Nov 08 2018, 8:47 pm
Pilot study comparing vaccinated vs unvaccinated children in the US. Scroll down to the charts if you don't want to read the full text. Read the conclusion too. Good food for thought. https://www.oatext.com/Pilot-c.....n.php

amother
Mistyrose

Post Thu, Nov 08 2018, 9:09 pm
I really do believe that there are some people that are injured by vaccines. Just like some people are harmed by other safe, standard medical procedures. Things do happen, but it is very rare. I believe that the risks posed by rampant diseases is much greater. So I definitely vaccinate.

One thing about these stories, where something happened to the child the next day, etc: While I truly feel for these parents, this is merely anecdotal evidence, with no proof of causation. Is it possible that a number of parents lost babies to SIDS the day after a vaccine was given? Of course that could happen. But how many babies are vaccinated? And how many babies die of SIDS r'l? Isn't is possible that, in a handful of cases, the incident of SIDS will occur immediately after a round of vaccines, out of mere coincidence? I remember a mother telling a story about her child, who started showing signs of autism the day after his doctor visit. Vaccines, right?? But no...he had had a fever the day before and was not given any vaccines that day. But had he been given them, it would have looked like it may have been a direct result of the vaccines.

Basically, I think we shouldn't make guesses and rely on our feelings. We should do the most hishtadlus we can, with what modern medical knowledge tells us.

amother
Mistyrose

Post Thu, Nov 08 2018, 9:19 pm
amother wrote:
Pilot study comparing vaccinated vs unvaccinated children in the US. Scroll down to the charts if you don't want to read the full text. Read the conclusion too. Good food for thought. https://www.oatext.com/Pilot-c.....n.php

This is plain old "correlation does not prove causation" here. To really prove causation, you need to make sure the rest of the variables are the same. I would think it fairly likely that those who do not vaccinate may also be extra cautious with other things. Maybe they don't eat as many processed foods? Maybe they use only organic cleaning supplies? Who knows. Those could also be contributing factors.

(Did you know that men who have been married longer are more likely to be bald? Marriage must cause baldness! ... or maybe there's another factor here ... )

Also, these non vaccinated children are living in an environment with pretty strong herd immunity. Can you imagine what the numbers would be if no one vaccinated?? Okay, even if it's possible that children would have less allergies...there would also be less children! These diseases would be killing off children left and right, and seriously impairing many others.

gold21

Post Thu, Nov 08 2018, 9:31 pm
amother wrote:

I'm having a hard time with the charts on my device. How many unvaxxed children are included in the study and how many vaxxed are included in the study?

Redbird

Post Thu, Nov 08 2018, 10:14 pm
Sebastian wrote:
The amounts of aluminum in hep b is not a toxic amount at all. It s a tiny amount.

My ob told me there was no reason to give hep b in the hospital. The hospital didn't care when I refused it

Premature babies are not allowed to get more 5 mcg of aluminum per kg of body weight each day in their IV feeding solution because it builds up in a newborns body and it’s toxic. (It says so on the IV bags)

Hep B vaccine contains 250 -500mcg. That’s 100x more!!!

That is amazing that your OB told you it’s not necessary. I’ve never had that experience.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics