Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
I'm Google, AMA

amother
Indigo

Post Thu, Nov 08 2018, 6:44 pm
Need help arguing your point? Whether you're right, wrong, on-point or totally off-base, I'll provide you with all the info to make you sound like a pro. You'll win the debate hands down. (Unless your friend is my friend too.)

Symptoms? Medical concerns? That's my cue to have fun. I'll scare the living daylight out of you! Make sure you have a pulse machine near you. You'll be grabbing it when I'm done stuffing you with all my knowledge.

Looking for a get-rich scheme. I've got so many to choose from. And when you're done with it. And your money's gone too, I'll direct you to lawyers to help you out. They're as honest as the schemes I promote. Good luck there.

The list goes on and on and on. Right now millions of people are begging my assistance. I've got to go now. Just remember friend, I'm always on your side

amother
Bronze

Post Thu, Nov 08 2018, 6:50 pm
Why should I vaccinate my children?

amother
Bronze

Post Thu, Nov 08 2018, 6:50 pm
Why should I not vaccinate my kids?

amother
Indigo

Post Thu, Nov 08 2018, 6:56 pm
amother wrote:
Why should I vaccinate my children?

I didn't quite get your question. Do you want to vax? A little, spaced or not at all? Need to convince yourself, your spouse or school? Just spill out all the details and I'll direct you to all the studies and research you need. It really is that simple.

amother
Indigo

Post Thu, Nov 08 2018, 6:56 pm
amother wrote:
Why should I not vaccinate my kids?

I didn't quite get your question. Do you want to vax? A little, spaced or not at all? Need to convince yourself, your spouse or school? Just spill out all the details and I'll direct you to all the studies and research you need. It really is that simple.

Goldie613

Post Fri, Nov 09 2018, 12:52 am
Hey Google -

What can I do to get rich quick that's ethical, moral and legal? Oh, I also need for it to be something I wouldn't be embarrassed for my kids' friends and teachers to find out about.

;-) Dancing

amother
Bronze

Post Fri, Nov 09 2018, 1:03 am
amother wrote:

Give me reasons to vax my kids. Give me reasons not to vax my kids. I want both sides of the coin.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics