Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Judaism
Hashgacha pratis story

amother
Green

Post Fri, Nov 09 2018, 5:30 am
I have to share my story. My dh gave me a check in the amount of $277 to buy groceries for the week. He told me that he doesn't have more money for food now & I should try not to exceed this amount. (P.s. both weeks earlier the order totaled to over $400. ) I went to do my grocery shopping in my reg local supermarket, bought what I need for the week without calculating the prices item to item, to see that it stays in this amount. Just made an order. Imagine! When I tallied up the order....it rung up to 276 & change! I was amazed! Hashem is mefarnes es hakol. We didn't make a trip to grocery during week....it lasted all week.....what also helped was my mom, without asking her or telling her, decided that week to send me some foods she made, as well. Whoever doubts, open your eyes & have a glimpse!

Seas

Post Fri, Nov 09 2018, 5:56 am
Thanks for sharing this.

tweety1

Post Fri, Nov 09 2018, 10:22 am
Tnx! Hashem makes you hear certain stories just at a time when you need to!!

flowerpower

Post Fri, Nov 09 2018, 10:32 am
Thanks for sharing!

amother
Lilac

Post Mon, Nov 12 2018, 7:35 pm
Really amazing!!!! Put a smile on my face!!

amother
Green

Post Tue, Nov 13 2018, 9:57 am
OP here another story of today. I organized my house, put some things at door to take down to bsmt storage, but there was no room there. I said I need to throw out stuff from there to make place. I asked my hub if he wants to come down to bsmt storage to organize, but he wasn't in the mood, so stuff stayed up here. Next day we had a few inches of sewer back up in bsmt. I was so glad my stuff didn't go down & get ruined!!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics