Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Mocha Burger Downtown or other date place near SoHo

amother
Babypink

Post Sat, Nov 10 2018, 9:22 pm
Hi, was wondering if anyone has been to Mocha Burger all the way downtown, and if it was suitable for a date? Is it too noisy or crowded to be conducive for a nice date? Is there any where else near SoHo that is a good idea for a date? Thanks in advance

doctorima

Post Sat, Nov 10 2018, 9:43 pm
Haven't been there, but I've been wanting to check this out in the area, and it looks like a great place for a fun date: https://www.colorfactory.co/

seeker

Post Sat, Nov 10 2018, 9:57 pm
I hear the food is great but haven't been there so I don't know about the ambience. I think it's more of a family style place.

The new eatery everyone's buzzing about in that area is Noga. Probably expensive but elegant.

There's not much that's kosher in Soho, so if it needs to be there and it needs to be food then your options are limited.

amother
Babypink

Post Sat, Nov 10 2018, 10:58 pm
doctorima wrote:
Haven't been there, but I've been wanting to check this out in the area, and it looks like a great place for a fun date: https://www.colorfactory.co/

Thats where they are going. Now just need food

amother
Babypink

Post Sat, Nov 10 2018, 11:00 pm
seeker wrote:
I hear the food is great but haven't been there so I don't know about the ambience. I think it's more of a family style place.

The new eatery everyone's buzzing about in that area is Noga. Probably expensive but elegant.

There's not much that's kosher in Soho, so if it needs to be there and it needs to be food then your options are limited.

Thank you

DREAMING

Post Sun, Nov 11 2018, 12:05 am
Food was very good but it was quite noisy

Amelia Bedelia

Post Tue, Nov 13 2018, 8:03 am
DREAMING wrote:
Food was very good but it was quite noisy

Mocha Burger?

icedcoffee

Post Tue, Nov 13 2018, 11:12 am
Every time I'm at Mocha Burger I actually see a ton of couples there. Families too, but the atmosphere is actually quite nice. It has that dark, low-lit, intimate vibe. My husband and I love it. I recommend getting the Dino Rib and splitting it!

syrima

Post Tue, Nov 13 2018, 12:30 pm
Food is GREAT at Mocha. They have 2 wide screen giant TVs playing sports near the bar. the tables are very close together. if it's busy time, it will be noisy and I find the screens distracting, prefer to sit near the front. but GREAT food!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries