Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Mikvah in israel

amother
Periwinkle

Post Mon, Nov 12 2018, 1:08 pm
I am traveling to Israel, and realized that mikvah night will be the night we arrive. Does anyone of any (preferably american style) mikvahs in the rechavia (jerusalem) area that are open late at night?

Thanks!!

blessedjmom

Post Mon, Nov 12 2018, 1:25 pm
I don't know of one in that area, I had the same situation once- mikva night we landed. Used the mikva near kikar shabbos. Off shtraus st. Called the Zupnick mikva.
They are meah shearim yerushalmi woman. So so so sweet and kind. Called them when I landed to tell them situation. And they waited. Was only time I went there. But was a nice experience.

The Sanz mikva on Zayit Raanan st is mostly English speaking place. Its in Romema/Belz neighborhood . Nice place.
They have a hotline #- you can book an appt from 2 days in advance. The # is 025004718

You can pm with any qs.

shabbatiscoming

Post Mon, Nov 12 2018, 2:04 pm
amother wrote:
I am traveling to Israel, and realized that mikvah night will be the night we arrive. Does anyone of any (preferably american style) mikvahs in the rechavia (jerusalem) area that are open late at night?

Thanks!!
In rechavia there is the Ari mikvah, 5 Ha'Ari St., 02-5632783.
I know nothing about the hours, but Ive heard that its very nice.
You really wont find mikvaot similar to american ones. There are very nice ones, but very different to american ones. Just so that you know.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics