Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Place to stay in or close to manhattan
1  2  Next

ila

Post Tue, Nov 13 2018, 5:46 am
Coming in february for 3 nights 2 adults and 2 kids need a good and reasonable hotel or basement, apartment to rent tyia!

pesek zman

Post Tue, Nov 13 2018, 5:47 am
What’s reasonable to you?

ila

Post Tue, Nov 13 2018, 5:55 am
130$ a night? Is it too low for new york?

pesek zman

Post Tue, Nov 13 2018, 6:20 am
Definitely too low for anything in Manhattan

ila

Post Tue, Nov 13 2018, 6:43 am
And close to manhattan also? Whats the cheapeast and good I could get in Manhattan?

Sebastian

Post Tue, Nov 13 2018, 6:44 am
200 maybe?

ila

Post Tue, Nov 13 2018, 6:49 am
And where else could I stay to be able to tour ny and not to be to much time in transportation?close to Kosher food and minian also please

Maya

Post Tue, Nov 13 2018, 6:58 am
Look for hotels in the Fort Lee area. It’s close to the city and also close to kosher food and minyanim in nearby Teaneck. I always find hotels under $130 on Priceline. I just did it this past weekend, in fact.

doctorima

Post Tue, Nov 13 2018, 7:00 am
There's no hotel that's reasonably clean and safe in Manhattan for anywhere close to that price. Even in Brooklyn you'll be hard-pressed to find for $130 a night (esp. with tax). Maybe check AirBNB and VRBO and hope you get lucky, but make sure to check reviews.

chanchy123

Post Tue, Nov 13 2018, 7:00 am
Try Days Hotel Broadway on the UWS, they tend to have good prices, it's right near the subway and shuls kosher restaurants etc.

Also try the Pod hotels.

Booking may have some options for you, especially if you're willing to go up to 150.

amother
White

Post Tue, Nov 13 2018, 7:18 am
If you're open to stay in Williamsburg, than Pointe Plaza hotel is a good option.
If not, Teaneck is a good idea, it's not so far from Manhattan, but it might take you longer to get to where you need.

ila

Post Tue, Nov 13 2018, 7:26 am
What is closer fortlee, teaneck or williamsburg? Coming with a tennager and a 4 years old what are some places to go you recommend? Thank you all for the replies!

flowerpower

Post Tue, Nov 13 2018, 7:30 am
ila wrote:
What is closer fortlee, teaneck or williamsburg? Coming with a tennager and a 4 years old what are some places to go you recommend? Thank you all for the replies!

Willi is just a train ride away. Pointe Plaza is a nice clean hotel.

ila

Post Tue, Nov 13 2018, 7:35 am
Thank you! Hoe long the ride? Hate being in train...

amother
White

Post Tue, Nov 13 2018, 7:43 am
If you want to get places, it will take the quickest from Williamsburg. The train ride us anywhere from 7-15 minutes depends where you get on. The train station is not such a close walk to pointe plaza though. You can take an uber to Manhattan.

ila

Post Tue, Nov 13 2018, 8:06 am
Do you know off soho suites in lower manhattan? Is it a good location and close to kosher and synagogue?
Will be with a 4 years old not used to walk much so better if I get a place close to train station....

doctorima

Post Tue, Nov 13 2018, 8:06 am
Williamsburg is probably the fastest depending on where in NYC you want to go, but I don't think there are too many tourist destinations that are only 7-15 minutes from Williamsburg. A teen and a 4yo is quite an age gap. I'd look into Bryant Park ice skating and nearby Gulliver's Gate, with a number of kosher lunch options in the Times Square area, which is also lots of fun to walk around.

ila

Post Tue, Nov 13 2018, 8:08 am
How much does it cost a uber from williamsburg to manhattan? Trying to decide what is better and cheaper

doctorima

Post Tue, Nov 13 2018, 9:26 am
It depends where you're going in Manhattan. Lower Manhattan (e.g. Freedom Tower) may not cost a lot, but Midtown and above can add up quickly.

too tired

Post Tue, Nov 13 2018, 9:39 am
doctorima wrote:
It depends where you're going in Manhattan. Lower Manhattan (e.g. Freedom Tower) may not cost a lot, but Midtown and above can add up quickly.

If you stay at point plaza (Williamsburg) or home rentals in williamsburg a car to lower manhattan or lower east side of manhattan is like 25 ? dollars. To Midtown Manhattan a little more.

The advantage of food and minyan and being in a Jewish neighborhood is a good point.
They are very nice to everyone, They have jews and gentile guest. There is also Condor but google the prices, it might be a little more.

Food: Might be cheaper than Manhattan, Google it .

Theres Muzzarella dairy
Theres Moishe's meat
Theres Grill Au Lee
Theres Panini (with sushi)
Theres Sushy but only delivery or take out, no sitting.
Suppermarkets many - closest is Hatzlacha
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries