Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Your favorite Planners/calendar

amother
Fuchsia

Post Tue, Nov 13 2018, 12:59 pm
Do you have a favorite planner/calendar?

Bh as life is getting busier I am finding a need for good ol paper calendar to write down all appointments, deadlines etc... I've always used my phone to schedule in appointments but for some reason I'm getting tierd of my phone and its just not working for me anymore.

Before I resort to a regular planner from target, anyone have a favorite they can recommend?

mha3484

Post Tue, Nov 13 2018, 1:02 pm
I bought a driven day calendar and I liked it but I found my phone to work better for me.

amother
Purple

Post Tue, Nov 13 2018, 1:11 pm
I have a huge Jewish one that I hang on my wall - nothing so special about it but we love it bec it's huge so we can fit a lot by each day - everyones apoitments, schedule changes and ect it also has all the Jewish holidays on it.
Think it's like this one https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d.....psc=1

Rubber Ducky

Post Tue, Nov 13 2018, 1:19 pm
I co-produce The Balabusta's Daily Organizer. Comes in 2 sizes, Desktop (7" X 8.5") and Pocket (5" X 7"). We're now in our 11th year. I used this planner 10 years ago as a consumer, before I became involved in its production. Link: http://balabusta.us/index.html

imasoftov

Post Tue, Nov 13 2018, 2:32 pm
Google and Facebook.

amother
Lilac

Post Tue, Nov 13 2018, 2:55 pm
Rubber Ducky wrote:
I co-produce The Balabusta's Daily Organizer. Comes in 2 sizes, Desktop (7" X 8.5") and Pocket (5" X 7"). We're now in our 11th year. I used this planner 10 years ago as a consumer, before I became involved in its production. Link: http://balabusta.us/index.html

I personally don’t use an organizer. But I needed to buy someone a chanuka gift and this was recommended. I already purchased it and look forward to giving it to her

chaniej

Post Tue, Nov 13 2018, 3:03 pm
Can someone give a synopsis what the differences are between the driven day calendars and balabusta one?

1Life2Live

Post Tue, Nov 13 2018, 3:20 pm
I created a printable planner. You can check it out on my website.

http://www.happilyhectic.com/shop

2019 to come!

miri36

Post Tue, Nov 13 2018, 3:55 pm
There is also shaatra52 planner. I bought one for the first time and really like it.

SuperWify

Post Tue, Nov 13 2018, 4:36 pm
I love the driven day planner. Has menu plans, shopping list, calendar and daily planner.

It is a bit bulky but I believe they created a smaller size version.

cnc

Post Tue, Nov 13 2018, 4:44 pm
I have two planners.
I use this one for work.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/prod.....psc=1

and this for personal use
https://www.amazon.com/gp/prod.....psc=1

HonesttoGod

Post Tue, Nov 13 2018, 7:22 pm
Shaatra club has two types of planners - I love it and can't live without mine.

amother
Slategray

Post Tue, Nov 13 2018, 8:09 pm
I use Artscroll's Weekly planner

merrygold

Post Wed, Nov 14 2018, 10:09 am
I used MomAgenda for years and loved it.
I switched to Passion Planner last year because it has an option of the week starting on Sunday. It's also great.
These aren't cheap but they last me a whole year; most spiral bound ones I used to buy would only last 6-7 months.

OOTBubby

Post Wed, Nov 14 2018, 12:52 pm
In years past, I used many planners, but by far the best is the combination of my smartphone/computer/Google. As long as I have my phone, I have all the information.

seeker

Post Wed, Nov 14 2018, 1:14 pm
I spent a little over a year with a $6 planner from Walmart that worked very well for me compared with the bells and whistles kinds. It had vertical columns for each day, divided into morning, afternoon, and evening. So there was room for me to write in a rigid schedule going downward, or to just list things that should happen in that timeframe when they didn't need specific times. I was able to easily mark my work, family, and routine stuff (including basic menu notes, when I'd get around to it) all in one layout. Then it had a blank space for notes at the bottom of each page, a task checklist layout at the side, and a mini month view. Of course there were also full month calendars with task checklists too, and blank notes pages in the back. I really felt that it was simple and flexible and basically worked for me.

That was last year, and this year I decided to give technology a try. I'm using Google calendar with a lot of reminders and some phone widgets, and it's working well for appointments, scheduling, commitments, etc, but I don't find myself jotting in little meaningful things like I did with the paper planner, and I haven't yet found an integrated task management program that I like - I've tested a few, but none have the simplicity and intuitiveness of paper, though they do offer certain other advantages. It's an ongoing experiment but I'm thinking I just may buy myself another of what I had last year, and maybe use both side by side - put events and appointments into google from my phone on the spot, and then sit down with my paper planner to plan out days and weeks, and consult at home.

seeker

Post Wed, Nov 14 2018, 1:17 pm
I have never fully used Passion Planner but in theory I like it, too. They have free downloadable pages that I've used sometimes, but the physical planner is a little splurge-y when I already liked my $6-or-so walmart one, and printing pages is a pain and probably not cost-effective either. But sometimes I do print their sample pages just to try to get myself in order for a week here or there, and they're nice.

LeahRivka

Post Sun, Nov 25 2018, 2:33 pm
Rubber Ducky wrote:

I've been using this planner for probably 8 years and love it! It has all the things driven day has, but at about half price, or less.

amother
Cerulean

Post Sun, Nov 25 2018, 2:33 pm
I like the Balabusta Daily Organizer, which is sold by Rubber Ducky, a mod on this site.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics