Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Did you try Optavia’s Nursing plan?

amother
Azure

Post Tue, Nov 13 2018, 2:08 pm
I’m looking into it for myself. My son is 4 months old. How was it for you? Did you lose weight? How quickly? Was it worth the money, or is it basically just calorie counting? Please help me out.

amother
Azure

Post Tue, Nov 13 2018, 5:43 pm
Bumping. Anyone try it?

amother
Babypink

Post Tue, Nov 13 2018, 5:55 pm
My daughter is on optavia since mid july. Not sure if the nursing plan is same as regular plan. I was skeptical at first but now I really believe in it. She has lost about 30 pounds and quite a few inches. In fact last night we were going through some old clothes and we had a stupendous surprise. A skirt that she could as she says “not even begin to put on one foot” slid easily on and what a figure she has. She also feels amazing and has learned what her triggers are. In case you’re wandering she is in her mid twenties with a height of 5 foot 3 inches and struggled with her weight. Another result is that her health is much better.

amother
Azure

Post Tue, Nov 13 2018, 6:04 pm
amother wrote:
My daughter is on optavia since mid july. Not sure if the nursing plan is same as regular plan. I was skeptical at first but now I really believe in it. She has lost about 30 pounds and quite a few inches. In fact last night we were going through some old clothes and we had a stupendous surprise. A skirt that she could as she says “not even begin to put on one foot” slid easily on and what a figure she has. She also feels amazing and has learned what her triggers are. In case you’re wandering she is in her mid twenties with a height of 5 foot 3 inches and struggled with her weight. Another result is that her health is much better.

The nursing plan is completely different. It’s 3 meals you have to make yourself and 3 meal replacements. And it costs the same. Which is why I was wondering if the results are the same.

amother
Babypink

Post Tue, Nov 13 2018, 6:21 pm
Why does it cost the same if only 3 replacements? I’ll ask her if she has freinds who are on the nursing plan. But why don’t you try for one month and see if it’s practical for you? What can you lose? Either a couple of pounds/kilos or dollars( or other currency) or both

amother
Burlywood

Post Tue, Nov 13 2018, 6:48 pm
Did u ever try the meal replacements? I couldn’t do it and would try basically anything else first. If ur paying so much might as well get healthy food

amother
Babypink

Post Tue, Nov 13 2018, 6:53 pm
The concept is that you have a plan with guidelines and ready products for most of the day. This is perfect for some people. In fact our daughter is going to be shlepping her meal replacements on her upcoming birthright trip
There is also the plus of an online community which many people benefit from. They swap recipes and ideas on how to use the meal replacements and cheer each other on

amother
Babypink

Post Tue, Nov 13 2018, 7:06 pm
My daughter just came home from work she is trying to find out. Just to make you aware that most of the fueling are OU-D

amother
Babypink

Post Tue, Nov 13 2018, 7:21 pm
Would you like to connect with her coach to explain the system? If so pm me

amother
Powderblue

Post Tue, Nov 13 2018, 9:40 pm
I did it but ONLY once my baby was fully eating regular food meaning only nursed for comfort and not for nutrition. So he was about 9 months. I nurses until 18 months

I would never do it earlier. It's not fair to baby to give them such **** as nutrition. The coaches can promise from here until next year about how healthy the ingredients are. Truthfully they arent healthy and any real schooled health coach / nutrition would tell you otherwise.

So no I would strongly not suggest doing it while nursing a 4 month old it's not fair to baby.

Some parts of our lives are meant to be selfish and others selfless. this is the time to be selfless. Speak to a real nutritionist and figure out a healthy food plan.

Optavia works. But its poison.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise