Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Healthy Cooking
NSNG- keto diet help

abound

Post Wed, Nov 14 2018, 8:46 am
Sugar and Grain free diet:
Anyone who did this? What do you do about shabbos and washing? Does anyone have a bit of a menu of what they eat to get me started?
TY

amother
Mustard

Post Wed, Nov 14 2018, 9:12 am
Look for posts by Andrea Levy

Mint Chocolate

Post Thu, Nov 15 2018, 10:58 am
Been doing it for about a year. I eat a kazauit. Doesn’t knock me out of ketosis. You may be different.
Just think protein veggie fat at every meal. Simplify things. No menus!

tobee

Post Thu, Jan 03 2019, 8:46 pm
Mint Chocolate wrote:
Been doing it for about a year. I eat a kazauit. Doesn’t knock me out of ketosis. You may be different.
[quote] is that a special low carb challah? Or plain old yummy challah? Just started the keto diet and wasn't sure what today do abt challah.

Chana Miriam S

Post Thu, Jan 03 2019, 11:09 pm
I don’t eat challah or matzah and spoke to a rabbi about this. I also NEVER cheat. Keep it simple. Eat real food. If you’re on fb there’s an excellent fb group I can add you to. You can pm me. I stopped posting here because I find the atmosphere difficult but I recognize that my long term success is an important thing to talk about. Ask me anything. But there are 22,000 ppl like me in the fbgroup.

tobee

Post Thu, Jan 03 2019, 11:13 pm
Thanks so much for a quick and helpful response!such a shame but I do not have Facebook. Wish there was a what's app chat or something. I did find pure bites multigrain pop cakes which are low cal and have 4 grams of carbs so I will wash on a tiny pc of challah and eat the rest of my kezayis with pop cakes. I doubt I'm in ketosis since I'm on day 3 but I'm amazed at how true it is that when ur off carbs and sugar u don't crave it. That's a huge shock to me. I never believed ppl and I really don't need that danish, bread or macaroni! Thanks again

Chana Miriam S

Post Thu, Jan 03 2019, 11:16 pm
tobee wrote:
Thanks so much for a quick and helpful response!such a shame but I do not have Facebook. Wish there was a what's app chat or something. I did find pure bites multigrain pop cakes which are low cal and have 4 grams of carbs so I will wash on a tiny pc of challah and eat the rest of my kezayis with pop cakes. I doubt I'm in ketosis since I'm on day 3 but I'm amazed at how true it is that when ur off carbs and sugar u don't crave it. That's a huge shock to me. I never believed ppl and I really don't need that danish, bread or macaroni! Thanks again

You’re welcome to pm me. Support and answers to questions is very important. Salt is very important too. Keep it simple. Eat real food. We use matzah for my son to wash on because he doesn’t like it so much. He now requests that he not have to eat challah because all he wants to do is the mitzvah. He doesn’t care about how good it tastes.

Chana Miriam S

Post Thu, Jan 03 2019, 11:17 pm
Also if you send your email I’ll send you the PDF from nsng.

tobee

Post Thu, Jan 03 2019, 11:17 pm
thats great,Ur very kind. Gut shabbos!

Chana Miriam S

Post Thu, Jan 03 2019, 11:18 pm
Mint Chocolate wrote:

In general I really agree with this post.

Chana Miriam S

Post Thu, Jan 03 2019, 11:19 pm
tobee wrote:
thats great,Ur very kind. Gut shabbos!

I’m f I can help one person not to suffer more, my work here is done.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Healthy Cooking