Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Simcha Section
If u had a videographer at bar/bat mitzvah

STMommy

Post Wed, Nov 14 2018, 11:07 am
If you had a videographer at your child's bar/bat mitzvah, did you receive an edited video as part of the contract? What was the length of the video? Was the length agreed upon in the contract?
Are you happy you paid the extra money for a video?

amother
Black

Post Wed, Nov 14 2018, 11:14 am
STMommy wrote:
If you had a videographer at your child's bar/bat mitzvah, did you receive an edited video as part of the contract? What was the length of the video? Was the length agreed upon in the contract?

We received a semi edited video of my sons bar Mitzvah. it wasn’t very professionally done. We were quite disappointed it was basically the speeches, and far back footage of the boys dancing. Almost nothing of the women- my daughters didn’t even make it in. I mean if you’re hired as a videographer isn’t it self understood that you should know who the family is and make sure to get them all in? We probably could have had someone take these videos on their phone. We hired him through the regular photographer who took excellent pictures. Oh well.

librarygirl

Post Wed, Nov 14 2018, 11:45 am
We received a beautiful video, but honestly we watched it once, and then what?

STMommy

Post Thu, Nov 15 2018, 1:11 pm
Thx for replies

More information welcome

Cheiny

Post Thu, Nov 15 2018, 4:29 pm
STMommy wrote:

Yes got video that covered the entire bar mitzvah pretty much. I find it priceless. Pictures alone just don’t come close...hearing the music, the speeches, etc. I used Meltzer and we are thrilled with it.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics