Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
Tehillim for Vaccine injured children
1  2  3  Next

i3hashem

Post Thu, Nov 15 2018, 9:42 am
URGENT URGENT URGENT
Please stop and daven for us!!!!! We were born perfectly healthy and had clear injuries after we were religiously vaccinated. Don’t call our parent anti-vaxxers just because they don’t vaccinate us. They are really just ex-vaxxers who had to learn about vaccines the hard, painful way. Our parents spent countless days/months/years educating themselves, shedding many tears in order to make the decision to protect us from harm. You dont want your children getting vaccine injured c”v in order to believe us. You have no idea how hard it is to be ostracized just because our parents decided to protect us from more harm! Dont you think its just easier to listen to the drs and get fully vaccinated?!. We stand to gain nothing by not vaccinating, if anything its a lot harder dealing with all the hate.
If you just took a look at the adverse reactions in the vaccine insert, you would see a list of our injuries. We dont understand how when a baby has a stroke or seizure shortly after getting vaccinated, you could deny that its from the vaccine when its clearly written in the vaccine insert as a possible side effect! THEY wrote it, not us! Instead of hating us, please daven for us!

Sarah Leah bat Sarah
Refael ben Chana
Yosef Shalom ben Rinah Mazal, Rachel Ahuva bat Rinah Mazal
Heather bat Tami
Michael ben Oshrit
Nissim ben Oshrit
Alex Avrahm ben Yanna
Taliya Zeva bat Miriam
Malachi ben Shoshana Resa
Syma bat Shira Rut
Moshe ben Tziporah
Shlome ben Leah Surah
Tom ben Liora
Lear Rafael ben Karin
Chava Yehudis bat Mindel
Rivkah Michal bas Simcha Malka, Avigail Leah bas Simcha Malka
Leah bat Sarah Rochel
Eliyahu ben Faiga
Dina bat Margalit
Israel Arye Leib ben Klarin
Noa bat Mazal
Mazal Dina bat Simcha
Daniel ben Simcha
Ariel ben Vered
Noa bat Vered
Ziv ben Jeny Michal
Amilly bat Ohr
Gavriel Yitzchak Tzvi ben Esther Malka
Yehoshua Eitan ben Esther Malka
Tair bat Elinor

oneofakind

Post Thu, Nov 15 2018, 11:55 am
I would add Yaakov ben Rivka but he's already brain damaged and now he's healthy but non-verbal, functioning etc. The mother says that she holds the so-called tzadik of a pediatrician responsible but at the rate the world is going, I think only after 120 there will be justice.

amother
Chocolate

Post Thu, Nov 15 2018, 12:04 pm
I know some of these kids. Yes, their story is true.

amotherof3

Post Thu, Nov 15 2018, 12:09 pm
It looks like some of these kids are from the same family - are you saying that two kids in the same family were injured from vaccination? Something smells fishy here...

amother
Indigo

Post Thu, Nov 15 2018, 12:12 pm
amotherof3 wrote:
It looks like some of these kids are from the same family - are you saying that two kids in the same family were injured from vaccination? Something smells fishy here...

Maybe some genetic condition or allergy? Probably pretty rare.

Or maybe the family is genetically predisposed to autism...

blessedjmom

Post Thu, Nov 15 2018, 12:13 pm
Refuah shleima.

amother
Chocolate

Post Thu, Nov 15 2018, 12:16 pm
amotherof3 wrote:

The MTHFR gene is genetic.
Adrenal fatigue can have genetic factors too.

It actually makes sense that it runs in families. Kids share genetic makeup. I'm sure that there are other factors that can lead to vaccine injury.

I'm saying this as a mom who vaccinates.

Yes, these kids have been injured.

It could be that after the first was injured, mom didn't yet know better. Once it happened again, mom started researching more in depth.

Jewishmom8

Post Thu, Nov 15 2018, 12:17 pm
where did you get this list?

amother
Honeydew

Post Thu, Nov 15 2018, 12:19 pm
amother wrote:
Maybe some genetic condition or allergy? Probably pretty rare.

Or maybe the family is genetically predisposed to autism...

Why do you think that autism is the only type of vaccine injury?

amother
Plum

Post Thu, Nov 15 2018, 12:19 pm
Do people really believe it doesn't exist? My son started with seizures after a vaccination although he is pretty healthy today. He has a few health issues that may be related like tics. I haven't given him any more since then so he is probably missing some. I know he is very sensitive and CVS if he were to get another, it would be worse.

I will think of these names when I daven and also for the truth to come out and falsehoods to be taken away with Moshiach's arrival. I feel embarrassed for those who are so angry at others for guarding their health in the way they know best because when the truth is revealed, they will be shocked and horrified that they didn't feel sad for those injured or killed, or those who refused to vaccinate once they heard or saw others who were affected.

amother
Ecru

Post Thu, Nov 15 2018, 12:24 pm
This sounds wayyyy dodgy to me. There is NO WAY rabbonim would be mandating vaccinations if there was any true evidence they cause damage. It is very common for parents of ill children to react in grief by imagining that vaccinations caused something when actually maybe the child already was going to get ill anyway/had genetic predisposition etc. It helps to deal with the feelings of anger and guilt but it doesn't mean it's real.

dancingqueen

Post Thu, Nov 15 2018, 12:26 pm
Is this an attempt to deflect from the measles outbreak?

amother
Ecru

Post Thu, Nov 15 2018, 12:30 pm
I wish you didn't post this kind of stuff also because it makes the (false) claim that vaccinations are dangerous. Every drug can have side effects but there is a dangerous cult of anti-vax going on at the moment that needs to be fought because these conspiracy theories put children's lives at risk.
Please don't send these sort of Tehillim lists without clarifying this. Anti-vax has no evidence behind it, it is just a mass movement of hysteria coming from a very dangerous source. Please be very careful not to give it any legitimacy.

amother
Chocolate

Post Thu, Nov 15 2018, 12:32 pm
dancingqueen wrote:
Is this an attempt to deflect from the measles outbreak?

I think it's more that the people who don't vaccinate due to injury have dealt with enough shame by now, that they have nothing to hide anymore.

They used to keep it on the down low because of the stigma, etc. Their world is upside down, and everyone is blaming them for not vaccinating their younger children. They don't have anything to lose by asking the public to daven for their hurt ochildren.

Many of the children on the list are vaccinated. Hence, vaccine injured.

Jewishmom8

Post Thu, Nov 15 2018, 12:35 pm
All the people I know who do not vax, they do not have children that were injured from the vaccine.

Mamushka

Post Thu, Nov 15 2018, 12:36 pm
amother wrote:
This sounds wayyyy dodgy to me. There is NO WAY rabbonim would be mandating vaccinations if there was any true evidence they cause damage. It is very common for parents of ill children to react in grief by imagining that vaccinations caused something when actually maybe the child already was going to get ill anyway/had genetic predisposition etc. It helps to deal with the feelings of anger and guilt but it doesn't mean it's real.

Why do you post as amother?
Sorry, but there were Rabanim who were told what was going on in concetration camps and didn't believe it. Not everyone knows about the side effects. It doesn't mean that they don't excist.

crust

Post Thu, Nov 15 2018, 12:47 pm
Jewishmom8 wrote:
All the people I know who do not vax, they do not have children that were injured from the vaccine.

Same here.
The ones that do have injured children have siblings and maternal/paternal siblings with the same issues.

My heart breaks for them but really I think that they dont really buy their story that the vaccines did it. They know its genetic but its easier to give a generic version if the story.

Our society (think shiduchim) has cornered people to stretch truths.

amother
Red

Post Thu, Nov 15 2018, 12:50 pm
Mamushka wrote:

Sorry, but there were Rabanim who were told what was going on in concetration camps and didn't believe it. Not everyone knows about the side effects. It doesn't mean that they don't excist.

I reported this post.

Bringing up the holocaust only shows how emotional this is, there is no logical connection, and you are causing more divide, more senseless pain, more agonizing hurt. Please stop comparing the holocaust with the vaccine debate. This is more than bad taste, this is intent to harm and incite.

mommyla

Post Thu, Nov 15 2018, 12:59 pm
amother wrote:
I reported this post.

Bringing up the holocaust only shows how emotional this is, there is no logical connection, and you are causing more divide, more senseless pain, more agonizing hurt. Please stop comparing the holocaust with the vaccine debate. This is more than bad taste, this is intent to harm and incite.

Thank you. Like I’ve said, I am as pro-vax as they come, but comparing to the Holocaust is absurd and just makes us pro-vaxxers sound like hysterical uneducated morons.

Mamushka

Post Thu, Nov 15 2018, 1:05 pm
amother wrote:
I reported this post.

I have no problem with you reporting my post.
It's emotional to you. Not me.
I vaxcinated my kids.
Just wanted to make a point that Rabbanim aren't perfect and know it all. Sorry, it's an unpopular opinion on this site, but again, I'm brave enough to write under my name and not hide behind amother.
Page 1 of 3 1  2  3  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed