Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Finally... This guy isn't playing games
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next

naturalmom5

Post Sat, Nov 17 2018, 11:37 pm
http://www.thelakewoodscoop.co......html

amother
Smokey

Post Sun, Nov 18 2018, 12:15 am
I know many anti-vaxxers and honestly, only one is making money through her "natural" courses (which don't preclude vaccinating). All the rest are sincere people who, while possibly misguided, are genuinely bringing awareness to the risks of vaccines. Most of the more opinionated ones I've met have vaccine-injured child/ren. I don't know what he's talking about with this money-making idea.

crust

Post Sun, Nov 18 2018, 12:23 am
Interesting. Do you think he has a real case?

amother
Natural

Post Sun, Nov 18 2018, 12:33 am
Sorry, but he lost me at "people who have had children with a medical issue that coincided in time with a vaccination".

If you cannot admit that there is such thing as a vaccine injury, you're a liar and a fraud.

There is plenty of room and evidence to make a good case for people vaccinating their children without lying and denying that there is ever any possibility of harm to any children ever.

I have a child who reacted badly to vaccines and I had to stop. Don't dare tell me it was a coincidence in time. I saved my child's life by bucking the system. No, it's not the norm. It's unusual. But don't pretend it doesn't happen ever. If you do, I can't listen to you. Lies!

amother
Lilac

Post Sun, Nov 18 2018, 12:54 am
Im pro-vax but I just came up with this and the fact that there are very well read and very knowledgeable people, who take time to deeply investigate things, who are anti-vax, scares me that they may have very valid points and its not a simple issue, with only one way to look at it.

https://www.ageofautism.com/20......html

amother
Wheat

Post Sun, Nov 18 2018, 1:02 am
amother wrote:
Sorry, but he lost me at "people who have had children with a medical issue that coincided in time with a vaccination".

If you cannot admit that there is such thing as a vaccine injury, you're a liar and a fraud.

There is plenty of room and evidence to make a good case for people vaccinating their children without lying and denying that there is ever any possibility of harm to any children ever.

I have a child who reacted badly to vaccines and I had to stop. Don't dare tell me it was a coincidence in time. I saved my child's life by bucking the system. No, it's not the norm. It's unusual. But don't pretend it doesn't happen ever. If you do, I can't listen to you. Lies!
why are you amother? I notice all the vaccine injuries are amother.

amother
Natural

Post Sun, Nov 18 2018, 1:15 am
amother wrote:
why are you amother? I notice all the vaccine injuries are amother.

Because of bullies. I am very quiet about my views. I'm not the vocal anti-vaxer. I'm not even anti-vax. Just value my right to make choices for my children. Other kids were vaxed on delayed schedule. But everyone has been so crazy and hateful I'm just not willing to even post under my SN.

crust

Post Sun, Nov 18 2018, 1:16 am
amother wrote:
Im pro-vax but I just came up with this and the fact that there are very well read and very knowledgeable people, who take time to deeply investigate things, who are anti-vax, scares me that they may have very valid points and its not a simple issue, with only one way to look at it.

https://www.ageofautism.com/20......html

I dont see what he is mechadesh. He's not bringing any new arguments or data.

All he's saying is that the average parent and/or pediatrician does not understand this nor do they have the time to research this.

But he wants me to believe that he did have the time and that he does understand how to research vaccines.

Lets say all of us are simply not on his level of intelligence and he is G-ds gift to mankind. I can hear that. But can he, in very simple words, say what he was machadesh with his research?

NovelConcept

Post Sun, Nov 18 2018, 1:19 am
I think the point of his speech was not that he is mchadesh anything, but that he is putting out a warning to the community that they better be afraid of repercussions if they choose to not vaccinate, especially if they are in the alternative health fields.

amother
Lilac

Post Sun, Nov 18 2018, 1:23 am
crust wrote:
I dont see what he is mechadesh. He's not bringing any new arguments or data.

All he's saying is that the average parent and/or pediatrician does not understand this nor do they have the time to research this.

But he wants me to believe that he did have the time and that he does understand how to research vaccines.

Lets say all of us are simply not on his level of intelligence and he is G-ds gift to mankind. I can hear that. But can he, in very simple words, say what he was machadesh with his research?

Ive never heard him speak of his Vax views, but hopefully others here know why he is so anti-vax. Id like to hear others here offer what this person has researched and knows that most dont about what the proven Vax dangers are that the US govt is holding back from the US public. Just telling us that doctors get bonuses for 65% of their patients getting vaxed doesnt answer what the definite proven dangers are.

NovelConcept

Post Sun, Nov 18 2018, 1:32 am
I'm curious what the vaccination dangers are that the government is withholding from the public.
Every insert includes a list of possible dangers. Nobody with a brain says vaccines are 100% safe, but I don't see that things are being hidden.
And if they are, how do you know about them? How can you be sure they exist?

Last edited by NovelConcept on Sun, Nov 18 2018, 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total

crust

Post Sun, Nov 18 2018, 1:32 am
amother wrote:

Its interesting. I know a lot of antivaxxers but I don't personally know any individual that was really hurt from vaccines.

However, I was also unnerved by his choice of the word coincide.

It gives his video that typical unbending touch that unconvetional MDs are sometimes known to have iykwim.

crust

Post Sun, Nov 18 2018, 1:34 am
NovelConcept wrote:
I think the point of his speech was not that he is mchadesh anything, but that he is putting out a warning to the community that they better be afraid of repercussions if they choose to not vaccinate, especially if they are in the alternative health fields.

I was not referring to the video posted in the OP.
I was refering to the link with the article of Rabbi Handler.

NovelConcept

Post Sun, Nov 18 2018, 1:35 am
I agree, Crust.

I feel he was very combative, and that middah, in a doctor, is a big turn-off point.

I have found that the best doctors are the ones who can look you in the face and say "I don't know."

NovelConcept

Post Sun, Nov 18 2018, 1:36 am
crust wrote:
I was not referring to the video posted in the OP.
I was refering to the link with the article of Rabbi Handler.

Oh. Didn't read it then, and just clicked it now.
Too long. Too little patience.

NovelConcept

Post Sun, Nov 18 2018, 1:45 am
One thing his speech did bring to light is that there must be some funding behind the antivaxx movement. At first, I waved the thought away, thinking it is just narishkeit...
And then I got thinking, and Googling...

It seems the PEACH magazine, which I recall being full-color and glossy, is a full 40 pages long, and has been mailed to many, many people, even as far as Pennsylvania.
That has to cost money! A lot of money.

When I had brochures made for a specific cause, I printed much less pages and much less in quantity than they distributed and I mailed nothing. Even that ate $1,000 of my own money.
In order to accomplish what they did, they had to have a nice amount of money...

NovelConcept

Post Sun, Nov 18 2018, 1:49 am
In all its glory:
https://issuu.com/peachmoms/do.....ok_a4

amother
Lilac

Post Sun, Nov 18 2018, 1:50 am
If anyone knows what Mr Handler's convincing points are about the dangers of vaxing, other than the cases of ill children who became ill soon after vaccinations, that are so minute relative to lives saved by vaccines, can they please share. I know Mr Handler doesnt do anything for money gains.

imasoftov

Post Sun, Nov 18 2018, 4:40 am
amother wrote:
Because of bullies. I am very quiet about my views. I'm not the vocal anti-vaxer. I'm not even anti-vax. Just value my right to make choices for my children. Other kids were vaxed on delayed schedule. But everyone has been so crazy and hateful I'm just not willing to even post under my SN.

Be even quieter than that.

amother
Turquoise

Post Sun, Nov 18 2018, 7:32 am
amother wrote:
Ive never heard him speak of his Vax views, but hopefully others here know why he is so anti-vax. Id like to hear others here offer what this person has researched and knows that most dont about what the proven Vax dangers are that the US govt is holding back from the US public.Just telling us that doctors get bonuses for 65% of their patients getting vaxed doesnt answer what the definite proven dangers are.

And this is the kind of garbage that anti vaxxers spout. No, doctors do NOT get any sort of bonuses based on how many children in their practice are vaccinated. Seriously.
Page 1 of 7   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next Recent Topics