Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Our Challenging Children (gifted, ADHD, sensitive, defiant)
ADHD coach

amother
Powderblue

Post Tue, Nov 20 2018, 11:33 am
Not sure what exactly I am looking for. But looking for someone to help my son

He is on medication but still needs someone to help him reel himself in when either the medication hasn’t kicked itself in yet. Is wearing off. Or just isn’t doing it’s job that day.
Would also be open to someone who can prescribe medications or just someone to talk and come up with a behavioral plan
Prefer a male. Prefer Brooklyn but open to ideas

amother
Powderblue

Post Tue, Nov 20 2018, 6:23 pm
Any ideas?

amother
Forestgreen

Post Tue, Nov 20 2018, 8:01 pm
You can try abba cohen. I know he has a lot of experience with children. Tell him what your goals are and he will either take the case or recommend someone that he feels will be good.

amother
Powderblue

Post Tue, Nov 20 2018, 9:01 pm
Do you have personal experience with him? From a quick google search not such great reviews

amother
Forestgreen

Post Tue, Nov 20 2018, 9:03 pm
amother wrote:
Do you have personal experience with him? From a quick google search not such great reviews

Yes I do. I am shocked to hear that. From my personal experience he is amazing. I have recommended him to people who were very happy as well.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Our Challenging Children (gifted, ADHD, sensitive, defiant)