Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children
Kids are amazing

smiley:)

Post Wed, Nov 28 2007, 2:37 pm
I know this topic seems like there isnt much to it. Often we (myself include) get caught up in the day to day, get frustrated with the petty fights among the kids, the wild kids, the kvetchy kids etc. It's hard to step back. But it's worth making a cheshbon once in a while and stopping to see how lucky we are. Our kids are really a gift. I always think how amazing pregnancy and birth is. But then look at the child. They are such amazing nissim and have such potential. Makes me emotional...and happy. (Ok now you all think I am nuts....)

momof2girls

Post Wed, Nov 28 2007, 2:42 pm
smiley,

don't feel bad expressing yourself.

it's very true.

so often we're so busy with our day to day stuff that we don't appreciate the gifts hashem gave us

my mother keeps on reminding me to appreciate this time when my kids are little - all their cute antics are so precious and b4 we know it these stages will pass

happymom

Post Wed, Nov 28 2007, 7:21 pm
Quote:

I know this topic seems like there isnt much to it

there is alot to it! and no I dont think ure nuts! everytime I look at my kids I feel that way! they are amazing!!!!! they really are. kids are so pure, and good, and are so willing to learn and ask questions, everything is so exciting to them! I love it! I think its very inspiring!

grin

Post Fri, Nov 30 2007, 12:10 am
Every time I brought a new baby home I felt – such a tiny bundle and such huge potential. And that tiny bundle includes the entire neshama – it’s all there already. Truly amazing and humbling.

Mitzvahmom

Post Fri, Nov 30 2007, 7:28 am
well I wake up every morning give my kids kisses and tickles so they wake up laughing...

Everday I am thankful for how amazing they truly are..
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics