Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
6 more needed for hafrashas challah, please!

writesidein

Post Thu, Nov 22 2018, 4:06 pm
Hi to all imamoms out there...
A couple of days ago I posted a request for Tehillim and hafrashas challah (there was a mistake with my username, this is the correct one). It's now Thursday night here in EY and six more women are needed to make the 40 for hafrashas challah. You can be anywhere in the world - EY, US, UK, Canada, Australia, South Africa, South America, Papua New Guinea or wherever you may find yourself at this moment.
Here is a link to a sign-up Google sheet:
https://docs.google.com/spread.....gid=0
The name is Gila bas Chana, a mother of nine who is in need of a refuah shleimah. If you can help make this happen, I will be really grateful. If you can't but you know someone who might be able to, please forward the above link. If you're not comfortable leaving your full name, no problem - please just leave initials or some other sign of life so that I can keep track of where the list is holding.
And of course any and all pirkei Tehillim that you have time to say are welcome...
Thanks so much and have a wonderful Shabbos!!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed