Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children
Most played with toys?
Previous  1  2

sweet

Post Thu, Nov 22 2018, 7:40 pm
HeartyAppetite wrote:
My 2.5 year old loves magnatiles, duplo,
He also plays a lot with his pots and dishes set. He loves playing with clay, but it makes a big mess.
I’m thinking to get him the mitzvah kinder or maybe a tool set where he could drill pegs in for Chanukah.

It also depends a lot on your child. Some kids can play with toys for hours and others don’t have the patience..

We do have a step 2 kitchen that he likes with a lot of M&D toys. He does play with it a lot but not alone..

southernbubby

Post Thu, Nov 22 2018, 7:43 pm
I sew and have made lots of costumes. They love that and old jewelry.

Then there is bubby's phone and bubby's tablet. What fun! Pulling bubby's suitcase around is another good sport.

One of them got into the sewing basket and had a good time putting pins in the pin cushion.

Toys are only useful if you sit and play with them. They love toss and catch with a ball.

sweet

Post Thu, Nov 22 2018, 7:47 pm
Amelia Bedelia wrote:
My little boys can play with Mitzvah Kinder for hours

We have the shobbas and chasunah set too.
That toy we actually didn't play with in a long time.
He really likes to play brochos lotto too if anyone is looking for a new idea for their 2 yr. Old.
I was looking at the toy book at the design and drill toy and considering that.

sweet

Post Thu, Nov 22 2018, 7:51 pm
southernbubby wrote:
I sew and have made lots of costumes. They love that and old jewelry.

Then there is bubby's phone and bubby's tablet. What fun! Pulling bubby's suitcase around is another good sport.

One of them got into the sewing basket and had a good time putting pins in the pin cushion.

Toys are only useful if you sit and play with them. They love toss and catch with a ball.

Def. Dress up is a great idea too. We have some..
Thanks everyone for your help , you all reminded me of toys we have that we forgot about and can pull out again..

lucky14

Post Thu, Nov 22 2018, 7:57 pm
trucks,trucks,trucks, trucks,and more trucks. He loves playing with his trucks. (fire trucks, garbage trucks, crane trucks, monster cars, tractors, etc). He gets so creative with them. He builds magnatile "garages" for his trucks. He also enjoys duplo and lego. And his kitchen set (he makes me food and a few days ago set up a whole shabbat table it was really cute). oh and his tool box. he "fixes" things with his hammer and other tools. But really the trucks & cars are his favorites by far.

happyone

Post Thu, Nov 22 2018, 9:02 pm
as many toys as they have they never get bored of building pyramids with plastic cups of all things.

pause

Post Fri, Nov 23 2018, 11:37 am
Clics is #1 in our house and#2 Legos and dress-up box

Teomima

Post Sat, Nov 24 2018, 9:07 am
Playdoh. Homemade, so it's nice and cheap AND making it is half the fun.

Other activities my children love/loved at that age: toy kitchen, coloring, anything with stickers, cutting paper (with safety scissors) into tiny pieces that I have to pick up from everywhere, sidewalk chalk, and playing in the tub, even just for fun, not just bathtime.

amother
Scarlet

Post Sat, Nov 24 2018, 4:49 pm
Clicks

pizza4

Post Sat, Nov 24 2018, 6:36 pm
My kids enjoy playstix. I bought a few sets so there would be enough for several kids to play without fighting, but it wasn't too expensive. I found that with magna tiles you need way more.
Also menchies, animals, cars.
Mostly they keep busy with imaginative play, dress up, dolls etc
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics