Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Cute Stories
What is your "I can't believe I just did that !" moment?
1  2  3  4  Next

thunderstorm

Post Thu, Nov 22 2018, 5:49 pm
This morning I woke up tired and went straight to the kitchen to prepare a formula bottle for my baby.
But guess what I did? I prepared a coffee in the baby's bottle!
I still can't get over that I did that. What's your funny "can't believe I did that " story?

animeme

Post Thu, Nov 22 2018, 5:53 pm
Lost a cordless phone for a week and a half. Eventually found it in the freezer. I had put it down on a shelf when I hung up on a conversation while getting something out.

I have poured orange juice into my cereal enough times that I can tell you which ones are at least partially edible that way.

Frumwithallergies

Post Thu, Nov 22 2018, 6:30 pm
animeme wrote:
Lost a cordless phone for a week and a half. Eventually found it in the freezer. I had put it down on a shelf when I hung up on a conversation while getting something out.

I have poured orange juice into my cereal enough times that I can tell you which ones are at least partially edible that way.

Nothing to contribute at the moment but I'm still laughing! Rolling Laughter

amother
Blue

Post Thu, Nov 22 2018, 6:36 pm
When my student ask me for a cup of milk I poured her a cup of glue. (We have a big elmers glue bottle in the classroom) I only realized when I saw her face as I was handing it to her.... embarrassed

seeker

Post Thu, Nov 22 2018, 8:38 pm
search past threads for "What brainless thing have you done lately" - about 50 pages of this, and extremely funny.

crust

Post Thu, Nov 22 2018, 8:46 pm
Not brainless but definitly an ICBIJDTM (I cant believe I just did that moment...)

After promising myself that I won't won't won't suggest shiduchim to anyone I just picked up the phone and did do it.

And now I can't believe that I did it.

HeartyAppetite

Post Thu, Nov 22 2018, 10:21 pm
After making my son a bottle, I screwed the nipple onto the milk bottle and put it back on the fridge.... then I attempted to put the milk cover onto his bottle..

This has happened multiple times! πŸ˜±πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

SuperWify

Post Fri, Nov 23 2018, 5:19 am
As I was talking to my student I absentmindedly picked up his water bottle and drank from it embarrassed

Tzutzie

Post Fri, Nov 23 2018, 5:23 am
animeme wrote:

And now my kids ask for cereal and juice all the time..... specifically corn flakes and apple cider LOL

amother
Teal

Post Fri, Nov 23 2018, 6:31 am
animeme wrote:

We grew up on cereal and juice! I personally didn't like it but my siblings devoured it!

ds14

Post Fri, Nov 23 2018, 6:41 am
Yesterday at about 3 in the afternoon I realized I had been wearing my sweater backwards πŸ˜•

keym

Post Fri, Nov 23 2018, 6:42 am
After my 1 year olds bath, I got him changed into pajamas but totally skipped the diaper. Oops.
That was a disgusting mistake an hour later.

esther11

Post Fri, Nov 23 2018, 6:50 am
I shook a bottle of salad dressing. The cover was off πŸ™ˆ

NovelConcept

Post Fri, Nov 23 2018, 7:57 am
I was at a store and shmoozing with one of the owners and absentmindedly pushed the stroller back and forth, back and forth, and then I hear screeching... Looked down to see I was pushing someone else's kid, who was obviously terrified to have a stranger standing above him.
My baby was safely with my husband.

amother
Orange

Post Fri, Nov 23 2018, 8:17 am
thunderstorm wrote:
This morning I woke up tired and went straight to the kitchen to prepare a formula bottle for my baby.
But guess what I did? I prepared a coffee in the baby's bottle!
I still can't get over that I did that. What's your funny "can't believe I did that " story?

I did something similar -
My 2 year old used to drink hot cocoa in the morning in his bottle. I made it light (didn’t use lots of cocoa powder) with his rice milk.

He used to go to the couch with his bottle and blanket while I would sit at the kitchen table with my cup of coffee.

One morning I took a sip and realized my toddler is drinking my coffee!!

I had to fight with him to get the bottle of coffee away! He really liked it!

amother
Pearl

Post Sat, Nov 24 2018, 4:31 pm
I use those blue Clean N Clear sheets to blot oil off my face.
I opened my bathroom drawer, took out a blue sheet and was about to blot my face when I realized I had taken out a bedikah cloth instead.

mommy3b2c

Post Sat, Nov 24 2018, 5:05 pm
I have tried stuffing a baby bottle into my husbands mouth. More then onceπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

And I’m dying laughing so everyone please keep these stories coming.

amother
Ecru

Post Sat, Nov 24 2018, 5:14 pm
I wore two different colors of the same shoe to work one day. Thank gd I was also wearing a long skirt so it wasn't that obvious. Smile

amother
Navy

Post Sat, Nov 24 2018, 7:06 pm
amother wrote:
I wore two different colors of the same shoe to work one day. Thank gd I was also wearing a long skirt so it wasn't that obvious. Smile

Been there, done that.

One heel and one Croc.
To a tanoim.

shock

NovelConcept

Post Sat, Nov 24 2018, 7:10 pm
Here's a hilarious one that did NOT happen to me (BH!), but happened to someone:

I was busy talking to someone at the park while my kids played, and when my toddler came running over to me I glanced down at him, brain half-there, and thought I heard him say "boo-boo" while showing me his finger. I bent down and kissed it before I realized he had actually said "poo-poo."
Page 1 of 4 1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics