Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Preschoolers
Kinetic sand

amother
Honeydew

Post Sun, Nov 25 2018, 1:10 am
Anyone have kinetic sand for their kids? Is it something the kids love? Is it really mess free as they say or do u regret buying it?

I was thinking of getting for the kids but would love to first hear first hand from people that have it what its like

nchr

Post Sun, Nov 25 2018, 1:18 am
If you buy it, Id recommend spending more money for the better quality stuff. We had sand from Waba. It is not mess free, but it's not filthy. We had it and did not love it, but none of us are into touching and feeling stuff. A nice inbetween is Mad Mattr (especially when you pull on it). We did not particularly like Bubber.

BA

Post Sun, Nov 25 2018, 1:55 am
We love it.the kids love it.it's basically mess free. I tell the kids to keep it on the table and it if it falls on the floor I just sweep it up

essie14

Post Sun, Nov 25 2018, 5:25 am
Yes! My friend bought it and we had a playdate there, it was wonderful.

amother
Salmon

Post Thu, Dec 06 2018, 3:28 am
It is not mess free. I have my kids use it on a tray but some still ends up on the floor and I have to be careful that other kids don't walk through it and trample it into the carpet. I don't regret buying it though, they have had a lot of fun with it.

I recommend the natural coloured stuff because my mum got us some that was bright pink and it stained everything.

amother
Cerulean

Post Thu, Dec 06 2018, 8:08 am
It's most definitely not mess free....if it gets mixed with water it is a nightmare to clean up:)
It sticks and doesn't let you clean it...but it is fun to play with.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Preschoolers