Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Recommendation for winter break - House on the Beach?

amother
Brown

Post Mon, Nov 26 2018, 2:23 pm
Does anyone have a recommendation for a rental house on the (not too crowded, but swimmable) beach in a warm place? I know I can look on airbnb and vrbo etc. I find myself getting very overwhelmed doing that. I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a place that they actually went to. We are 2 adults and 3 kids.

If it is in a location with Kosher food nearby, that is a plus but not a requirement. Also a pool is a plus.

rd0715

Post Mon, Nov 26 2018, 2:28 pm
We ment to aruba and sain marteen booked thrugh homeaway was very nice

studying_torah

Post Mon, Nov 26 2018, 2:37 pm
Did you have to schlep a lot of food with you?

doctorima

Post Mon, Nov 26 2018, 3:12 pm
As great as AirBNB is, many Jews are uncomfortable using it due to their decision to delist all rentals in the West Bank. Houses on the beach in warm places in the winter usually aren't cheap. What's your daily budget?

amother
Brown

Post Mon, Nov 26 2018, 8:13 pm
budget $250/day

msinalaw

Post Sun, Dec 16 2018, 2:06 pm
amother wrote:
Does anyone have a recommendation for a rental house on the (not too crowded, but swimmable) beach in a warm place? I know I can look on airbnb and vrbo etc. I find myself getting very overwhelmed doing that. I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a place that they actually went to. We are 2 adults and 3 kids.

If it is in a location with Kosher food nearby, that is a plus but not a requirement. Also a pool is a plus.

Did you get any leads?
Im also interested.

Bsimcha

Post Sun, Dec 16 2018, 3:45 pm
Florida can be gorgeous in winter, but may be too cool for actual ocean swimming, kosher food but very packed.
I would look at one of the tropical islands, never been to any!
I would also avoid airbnb because of their Isreal ban.

The Balabusta

Post Mon, Dec 24 2018, 10:25 am
I own a licensed vacation rental condominium in Miami Beach. I live in NY. It is listed on airbnb and it is rented by non-Jews. I have rented it to religious Jews on my own, without Airbnb, who stayed visiting from Eretz Israel. It is directly behind a Glatt Kosher marketplace on Collins Ave. and a few short blocks from Publix. It is well maintained and cleaned. It is not fancy. It does not have a pool but we have beach chairs and the big sunbrella. It is one block from the beach. During winter months I am renting it out $80 a night (with an additional cleaning fee.). You are welcome to ask Yael to contact me. I can block dates for you if you intend to reserve dates that are currently available.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics