Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Post Pneumonia Chest X Ray Is CityMD just as good as Zelman?

amother
Blush

Post Mon, Nov 26 2018, 12:07 pm
I need an Xray recheck after pneumonia. Its easier to get an appointment and less waiting by CityMD for a Chest Xray.

Is Zelman in BP (1423 57) much better, better, or the same, as far as thoroughness of reading the XRay and reliability, or is CityMD very good?

What do people in the health profession say?

amother
Aubergine

Post Mon, Nov 26 2018, 2:39 pm
Usually this urgent care type of places get their readings from a online radiology reading service.
I know dr Zelman is one of the best radiologists in Brooklyn.

seeker

Post Mon, Nov 26 2018, 3:14 pm
I would look into whether you can have the urgent care place do the X-ray and then have your preferred doctor look over the results.

happy12

Post Mon, Nov 26 2018, 3:35 pm
You need to go to the same place where you originally went so they can compare the two xrays.

ladYdI

Post Mon, Nov 26 2018, 3:43 pm
I agree with that! Def go to same place to compare unless you can get a copy of your original xray to take w u to the next place for comparison

amother
Blush

Post Mon, Nov 26 2018, 5:26 pm
Dr Schowitz who is considered a good Dr, totally relies on the radiologist's analysis. He doesnt look at X Rays. So if the first Xray was taken at CityMD the post pneumonia Xray should be done in the same place?

happy12

Post Mon, Nov 26 2018, 6:50 pm
Definitely yes. If there is still a spot on the king but it is much much smaller than the first stay it is considered a resolving pneumonia but if there is no previous stay to compare it to the radiologistics has no way of seeing if the pneumonia is clear in up.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries