Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs
BDE: Chiena Greenwald, Mother of 6

Yael

Post Tue, Nov 27 2018, 8:51 am
A Ramat Shlomo family that had already suffered tremendously was dealt its harshest blow yet last week, when Chiena Rachel Greenwald, 47, passed away. She left behind 6 children 5 of whom are still at home, and one of which is special needs. Her husband, Reb Dovid Greenwald, is seriously ill and wheelchair-bound.

Chiena was a beloved mother and wife, gone too soon. She fought bravely against her cancer for years, suffering through aggressive treatments whilst supporting her children and ill husband.

The Greenwald family is sitting shiva now in their home. With massive debt accumulated due to medical bills and no source of income, the family is now reportedly living in poverty. Money is being collected to pay their most urgent bills, and to give some source of security to the mourning children.

The emergency fund page includes a heartbreaking personal video message from 9-year-old Miri Greenwald. She is an adorable child, who has experienced true grief. If the campaign is able to raise sufficient funds, she need not suffer through poverty as well.

Any donations are a nechama to the Greenwalds during this tragic time.

CLICK HERE TO DONATE
CLICK HERE TO SEE THE FULL CAMPAIGN

Sponsored Post
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics