Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
Gap and old navy return policy

coloredleaves

Post Wed, Nov 28 2018, 7:04 pm
Their web site says 45 days. I am getting things to bring to Israel and may need to return them after that window as I won't be back before that. I seem to remember having returned things for store credit after the 45 days. Does anyone have experience with whether a return will be accepted for store credit after the window?

ra_mom

Post Wed, Nov 28 2018, 7:19 pm
They're policies have become pretty strict.

tovli toraspicha

Post Wed, Nov 28 2018, 7:22 pm
I agree with ra mom that lately they have been much more strict with returns- and have not let me return items in any way even a few days later than the 45 days.

coloredleaves

Post Wed, Nov 28 2018, 7:33 pm
Oh yuck! Ok I'm glad I am forwarned....

fatso gal

Post Wed, Nov 28 2018, 8:07 pm
I returned a purchase that I had made over 60 days before. I first tried to do the return online but it was not eligable for return. I went to the store and the casheir took it back and said nothing to me about it being past the return policy. When I got home and checked my receipt to see how much I had paid. She refunded me exactly what I had paid. They could have given me the current selling price as a store credit.

coloredleaves

Post Wed, Nov 28 2018, 8:41 pm
Hm- so that is wonderful! Is that anyone else's experience?

tichellady

Post Wed, Nov 28 2018, 8:42 pm
They gave me store credit for the price right now, not what was paid and the credit must be used in the store, not online

happyfam

Post Wed, Nov 28 2018, 9:04 pm
I purchased some items online this time last year. According to the website there was an extended return window for the holiday season. It seems they didn't actually program it, though, because the gap website no longer gave me the option to process the return once the normal period was up (this item had to be mailed back) and at the register in old navy my receipt came up expired and wouldn't let the return go through. They finally forced it because the policy should have allowed it but it won't go through on its own if you are past the window so there is a good chance they will deny you. For the gap I called and they emailed me a shipping label and I did receive the refund.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics