Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
Random set of jokes I saw online

sirel

Post Sun, Dec 02 2018, 1:09 am
I know they're really stupid but I couldn't stop laughing at some of them....

A guy walks up to the widow at her husbands funeral and says " May I just say one word?" Sure she replies." Plethora" The widow says" Thanks. That means a lot".

A man at a funeral approaches the widow and says " May I just say a few words?" Sure she replies. "El mundo." The widow says "Thanks. That would have meant the world to him.

A man approaches the widow and says, "May I just say one word?" Sure, she replies. "Infinity." The widow says, "Thank you. That means more than you know."

A man approaches the widow and says "May I just say one word?" "Sure," she replies. "Discount." The widow says, "Thank you. That means a great deal."

Another asks to say a couple words, and the widow agrees. "Not dying." the widow tells him "Thank you, he would have liked that."

Another asks to say a word, and the widow agrees. "Glortnushpre." the widow tells him "Thank you, you have no idea what that means."

A man approaches the widow and says "May I just say a few words?" "Sure," she replies. "Ghost elevator." The widow says, "Thank you. That really lifts my spirits"

A man approaches the widow and says "May I just say one word? but you'd probably think I'm condescending"

"And what's that?"

"It's when you talk down to someone"

seeker

Post Sun, Dec 02 2018, 1:30 am
OK, you made me smile Smile

zaq

Post Sun, Dec 02 2018, 1:15 pm
Thanks for the laugh!

zaq

Post Sun, Dec 02 2018, 1:17 pm
aaach! This is anon disabled. I had some good ones that dh brought home from s/o in shul who comes up with some zingers (plenty of bombs, too), but that would out me. Oh, well.

PinkFridge

Post Sun, Dec 02 2018, 8:39 pm
zaq wrote:
aaach! This is anon disabled. I had some good ones that dh brought home from s/o in shul who comes up with some zingers (plenty of bombs, too), but that would out me. Oh, well.

Why, he's on imamother? Wink
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics