Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Chanukah
Welcome to our Grand Chanukah Party!
Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next

Sunny Days

Post Tue, Dec 04 2018, 12:09 am
keym wrote:
I'm sorry. I had to go pick up the donuts and chocolate coins. Now the party can really start.
For my grab bag present, I brought something special. Messy, crumbly play doh. Guaranteed to make a huge mess that you can't ever pick out of the carpet.

Did you undue his menorah creation? Can't Believe It
Thanks for yummy donuts! perfect thing to break my diet with so I can break out Smile I need to indulge now so I get rid of my bad mood of what happened here tonight

Surrendered

Post Tue, Dec 04 2018, 12:10 am
Come on, girls, don't be shy to ask questions!!!

Sunny Days

Post Tue, Dec 04 2018, 12:10 am
Surrendered wrote:
All right, Welcome all!!! Take a seat and some food. The grab bag goes on the table next to the baked ziti splatters.
Can we start the exciting program yet?
21 questions!!!

Who am I???

Our wonderful hostess of course LOL

Your turn!

Surrendered

Post Tue, Dec 04 2018, 12:17 am
So Who am I?
A woman? Yes!
Mother? Um hmmm!
From NY? Yup!

Next question...

Sunny Days

Post Tue, Dec 04 2018, 12:32 am
Surrendered wrote:
So Who am I?
A woman? Yes!
Mother? Um hmmm!
From NY? Yup!

Next question...

Do you wear a pompom?

marvelous

Post Tue, Dec 04 2018, 12:41 am
are you on a diet?

Sunny Days

Post Tue, Dec 04 2018, 12:46 am
Hey surrendered, you didn't guess my age yet Smile
before you do that though I have to do a calculation. I'm getting to that age or is it stage? that I forget how old I am & I recently gave a wrong number to a dr... Rolling Laughter

cozyblanket

Post Tue, Dec 04 2018, 1:01 am
I will bring formerly frozen latkes now deliciously baked to a golden crisp. I *surrendered* to the frozen ones because homemade one were a black hole for time, never stuck together anyway and just made my messy kitchen much messier.

I have a question: Do you hold to eat latkes with applesauce or sour cream?

Ages are overrated. They keep changing BeH. Lets talk about shoe sizes. They don't change and are much easier to keep track of.
Does that solve the problem, gamzehyaavor?
8.5 anyone?

Sunny Days

Post Tue, Dec 04 2018, 1:07 am
cozyblanket wrote:
I will bring formerly frozen latkes now deliciously baked to a golden crisp. I *surrendered* to the frozen ones because homemade one were a black hole for time, never stuck together anyway and just made my messy kitchen much messier.

I have a question: Do you hold to eat latkes with applesauce or sour cream?

Ages are overrated. They keep changing BeH. Lets talk about shoe sizes. They don't change and are much easier to keep track of.
Does that solve the problem, gamzehyaavor?
8.5 anyone?

You've got a point there about ages & shoesizes. I do like your medrash. but happens to be I'm an exception to the rule Sad and thats why I have such a hard time finding shoes & I'm nowhere near an 8.5...

Now about latkes. personally we hold to eat 'em with lots of salt! didn't hear about the sour cream till about 5 yrs ago & it was a big shock I must say!

Hug Chokolum everyone, I'll be heading 'home' now. still got some cleanup to do tonight!
Thanks so much! was lovely & enjoy the rest. see ya' tomorrow! G'nite

clowny

Post Tue, Dec 04 2018, 1:16 am
Hey.... this sounds sooooo exciting. I would love to join....

I’m clowny btw.....and since clowns do silly things all the time I want to share with you one really silly thing I did lately.
...... I started an extremely sickening crazy silly diet just right before chanuka!!! Can it get any sillier???
Anyway... surrendered, I must say this place looks amazing! Such good company here.I’m walking directly to the table with the donuts... HA! .. I need to pull over another chair here. It’s overcrowded. Did I say I’m on a diet????

dankbar

Post Tue, Dec 04 2018, 3:42 am
I have a great grab bag I'm ready to give anyone who is willing to take it. My son came home with gun that shoots slime!!! Yuck!!!

Sorry he doesn't want to give it up just yet!

amother
Olive

Post Tue, Dec 04 2018, 4:10 am
Music, anyone?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uI74Bkc8j9k

rdmom

Post Tue, Dec 04 2018, 7:57 am
Hey. Wait for me. I am on my way. Actually leaving Eretz Yisrael now for home. So as soon as I get there, I am joining. Will bring the yummy Israeli donuts and I am ready to join

thunderstorm

Post Tue, Dec 04 2018, 8:05 am
Hi there, I know I always have excuses for everything but the truth is you started this party SO late! I was already sleeping. I'm glad it's still going strong. I also came down with a nasty cold , so that is what I brought along with me to the party ... a runny nose and a box of tissues.
Hey!... wait a minute, why are you all running away? It's not like I have the measles ...

PinkFridge

Post Tue, Dec 04 2018, 8:31 am
Hey Thunderstorm, I'm here. Guess the party goes in shifts.
And my feet grew over a full size since I got married (I assume I grew with my kids ;-D)
Let the party begin resume!

ETA: Just noticed the time. rdmom and those who come in after I did, you are all not chopped liver.

Last edited by PinkFridge on Tue, Dec 04 2018, 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total

out-of-towner

Post Tue, Dec 04 2018, 8:37 am
Good morning, I see I'm late to this party. Sorry, I am getting over some kind of stomach bug and am lying in bed before I have to leave for work.

I'm out-of-towner, I shockingly live in NY but will forever be the out-of-towner of my youth.

What can I bring? Hmmm. The ILs were here for Shabbos so I can bring the leftover Turkey, stuffing, Turkey salad, apple kugel, quinoa salad and cholent that is taking up all of my refrigerator space. Oh and a really yummy peanut butter mousse as well. Oh wait, is this party Milchig? Oops!

Grab bag? Well DH accidentally treifed up my Milchig pot while very nicely trying to help warm up the chicken soup on Friday. I have to go to Amazing Savings to replace it so no problem to buy a second one for the grab bag.

My DD is too busy playing with the Magnatiles that the kids got for Chanuka to get ready for school so I have to leave now, but thanks for having me. Maybe I will Skype in when I get to work.

thunderstorm

Post Tue, Dec 04 2018, 8:38 am
PinkFridge wrote:
Hey Thunderstorm, I'm here. Guess the party goes in shifts.
And my feet grew over a full size since I got married (I assume I grew with my kids ;-D)
Let the party begin resume!

My mother said her feet grew a full size after she had her first few kids. Thank Goodness that did not happen to me. I've been a size 13 women's shoe size ever since I'm 13. I can't fathom being a size 14. That would probably mean I'd be barefoot.
Anyway, I hope you brought some lean protein along in that pink fridge of yours. I'm on a strict diet and need to eat protein today. No donuts for me , unless I cut grilled chicken cutlets into circles, make holes in them and sprinkle them with spices... that's my type of donut .
Anyway, who comes to a party for the food? I'm here for the fun!

imasinger

Post Tue, Dec 04 2018, 8:45 am
Good morning!

I'm Imasinger, and in between playing for umpteen class performances at 4 different schools, I am happy to provide some musical entertainment here. Anyone have a request?

Rdmom, how was your flight?

Surrendered

Post Tue, Dec 04 2018, 9:27 am
Welcome aboard all guest! Let's get the program rolling...
Any cute fun game ideas? We're all in!

dankbar

Post Tue, Dec 04 2018, 9:55 am
I am bringing myself as food to eat. I am one big donut already. The donut partying started a week before Chanukah already
Page 2 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next Recent Topics