Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Bklyn non-vax families what are u doing re: mmr and school
Previous  1  2  3  4  5

southernbubby

Post Tue, Dec 11 2018, 9:54 am
naturalmom5 wrote:
What happened to your internet... Smile

Can't figure it out

naturalmom5

Post Tue, Dec 11 2018, 9:57 am
southernbubby wrote:
Can't figure it out

Off hand I would say you either need a new router or you moved into a dead-zone. My last house was like that, in fact the whole block had a very weak signal

southernbubby

Post Tue, Dec 11 2018, 10:06 am
naturalmom5 wrote:
Off hand I would say you either need a new router or you moved into a dead-zone. My last house was like that, in fact the whole block had a very weak signal

I'm still at my son's house and am using my phone on his Wifi and my connection is very slow. We don't take possession of the apartment until the 23rd.

farm

Post Wed, Dec 12 2018, 1:56 pm
amother wrote:
The vaccine is given intramuscularly. I'm not sure we are contradicting each other. The main difference between this method and iv into bloodstream is that the materials are digested differently and do not have access to the blood brain barrier as many anti vaxxers use as a reason to not vaccinate. It's just inaccurate to say the materials are injected into the bloodstream.

This! If you don't even know that vaccines are not, "injected into the bloodstream" it's pretty hard to take anything else you say seriously.

amother
Lemon

Post Wed, Dec 12 2018, 10:22 pm
Enough already
Vaccines are injected mostly intramuscular and some subcutaneous depending on requirement of manufacture and it’s mode of action. It is not injected into bloodstream directly like an IV infusion however anything that goes into body ends up in your blood
Does it cross blood brain barrier ? The vaccine itself does not directly but once it’s dispersed in body it’s components such as aluminum might. All depends on how strong recipients immune system is to confine the vaccine and detox it from body

ra_mom

Post Wed, Dec 12 2018, 10:41 pm
southernbubby wrote:
I'm still at my son's house and am using my phone on his Wifi and my connection is very slow. We don't take possession of the apartment until the 23rd.

Off topic, but what end up happening with your signed lease?

amother
Cerise

Post Wed, Dec 12 2018, 11:51 pm
amother wrote:
Enough already
Vaccines are injected mostly intramuscular and some subcutaneous depending on requirement of manufacture and it’s mode of action. It is not injected into bloodstream directly like an IV infusion however anything that goes into body ends up in your blood
Does it cross blood brain barrier ? The vaccine itself does not directly but once it’s dispersed in body it’s components such as aluminum might. All depends on how strong recipients immune system is to confine the vaccine and detox it from body

A formula fed baby directly ingests more aluminum every day then the contents of a shot...

amother
Blue

Post Thu, Dec 13 2018, 6:17 am
Do you think it is fair that a school accepted a religious exemption beginning of the year, changed policies mid year and is no longer accepting religious exemptions and kicking out kids that aren’t getting vaccinated? What changed halachikly since September?

nchr

Post Thu, Dec 13 2018, 7:08 am
amother wrote:
Do you think it is fair that a school accepted a religious exemption beginning of the year, changed policies mid year and is no longer accepting religious exemptions and kicking out kids that aren’t getting vaccinated? What changed halachikly since September?

Fair is not really an appropriate word. It is not reasonable; however, I doubt the health department would mandate that. It is probably for the remainder of the outbreak. There could be an issue if your school never properly filed any of the documentation though because then it is as if you had nothing on file. Also, halachically you are probably required to vaccinate (according to the vast majority of opinions) so using halacha is not going to further your point, since you most likely used that exemption since it was not and not based on an actual halachic ruling from a dayan (maybe a personal interpretation, which is discouraged in Yiddishkeit, but would in reality be better suited to a personal belief exemption)

In California, today, where religious and personal belief exemptions are no longer valid, those children who had previously attended Kindergarten and up with such exemptions are still allowed in school. I believe they will have an issue come High School though. (Private schools may have different guidelines) The new law applies to new children entering kindergarten (or possibly 9th grade) for the first time.

southernbubby

Post Thu, Dec 13 2018, 8:21 am
ra_mom wrote:
Off topic, but what end up happening with your signed lease?

We are going ahead with moving in and taking the chance that we could have to move out. The moving truck is scheduled for January 7 and we will hopefully start our drive from Detroit to Monsey on January 8. If you want to visit, PM me for address and phone number.

naturalmom5

Post Thu, Dec 13 2018, 10:05 am
amother wrote:

Dina D Malchusa Dina

as well as the overall matzav changed... next question..

Why do so many schools and caterers keep Yoshon strictly now..
The same heterim that clall Yisroel followed for hundreds of years exist..

Obviously halacha is dynamic and constantly adjusts to the environment and generation.

We no longer are mechalel Shabbos to bath a newborn baby...
Page 5 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5 Recent Topics