Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Home

mommyloves

Post Sun, Dec 09 2018, 8:01 pm
Does anyone have any legitimate job suggestions for a work from home position? I have an office in the house, phone and internet and I'm a hard worker who is willing to learn what ever it is that I don't know. My problem is that it needs to be from home because of a medical condition that wouldn't affect my work, just where I work Smile I can't seem to find anything. I could do bookkeeping or secretarial work (I'm excellent on the phone) but I can't seem to find any positions. Does anyone have any suggestions/know anyone who is hiring for something like this?

amother
Fuchsia

Post Sun, Dec 09 2018, 8:48 pm
If you like working with word and have a teaching background you could start a teachers pay teachers store. Many sellers don’t have classroom experience but create great resources

mommyloves

Post Sun, Dec 09 2018, 10:54 pm
amother wrote:
If you like working with word and have a teaching background you could start a teachers pay teachers store. Many sellers don’t have classroom experience but create great resources

Only playgroup experience unfortunately so that wouldn't work but thank you

mommyloves

Post Mon, Dec 10 2018, 9:02 pm
Bump

amother
Jetblack

Post Mon, Dec 10 2018, 9:47 pm
I have some office experience and have not been successful at finding a work-at-home job.
I have been searching for a few years.
You can try the following websites: Hamodia, The Macher, luach hatzibbur, collive.com., luach.com.
Hatzlacha@

mommyloves

Post Mon, Dec 10 2018, 9:49 pm
amother wrote:
I have some office experience and have not been successful at finding a work-at-home job.
I have been searching for a few years.
You can try the following websites: Hamodia, The Macher, luach hatzibbur, collive.com., luach.com.
Hatzlacha@

Thank you!

amother
Aubergine

Post Tue, Dec 11 2018, 1:44 am
Look up virtual personal assistant. Pay starts low, but you can move your way up to a full-time position or have a few set clients.

mommyloves

Post Tue, Dec 11 2018, 1:52 am
amother wrote:
Look up virtual personal assistant. Pay starts low, but you can move your way up to a full-time position or have a few set clients.

Thank you, will do!

Redbird

Post Tue, Dec 11 2018, 2:24 am
If you are a fast typist and really good with English, than maybe it's worth checking out closed captioning jobs.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics