Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
Kate or Megan??
1  2  3  4  5  Next

Who do you like?
Kate Middleton  
 84%  [ 185 ]
Megan Markle  
 15%  [ 35 ]
Total Votes : 220

caza

Post Tue, Dec 11 2018, 6:23 am
Who do you like better Kate Middleton or Megan Markle?
For me, it is definitely Kate as I love her style (I think Megan looks pathetic in most clothes especially with the belt high up) and I also think Kate is such a normal person.
I love the fact that she rarely goes out holding hands, I think that it means that her relationship is pretty solid while Megan and Harry are always holding or touching- check their visit to Australia.
There is some news about bickering between SIL and I am not surprised as Megan doesn't seem genuine to me. I have a feeling that they are going to divorce one day.

Ps I am British and a monarchist LOL

Ruchel

Post Tue, Dec 11 2018, 7:14 am
Neither. I'm not so interested. I have pity for both to have to live with the queen and stuff. I think I love couples who hold/touch (cleanly). I don't wish divorce on anyone.

Amarante

Post Tue, Dec 11 2018, 7:35 am
I am not British nor a monarchist although I do understand why the symbolic value of having a stable monarchy works for Great Britain.

Insofar as I care about either, I think both are great and your analysis of the state of their marriages is ridiculous. The Princes are different personalities and have very different roles to fulfill as do their spouses. Most normal people do hold hands and have dignified displays of affection between them and are not attempting to fake a good relationship with their spouse.

From the little I have followed the royal family, Megan seems to be quite an admirable woman who is attempting to use her current position to achieve positive aims.

For whatever reason, the British press (or insiders inside the Palace) seem hellbent on lowering the affection the British public currently has for Harry and Megan.

mommy3b2c

Post Tue, Dec 11 2018, 7:36 am
I couldn’t care less

Chayalle

Post Tue, Dec 11 2018, 7:59 am
Since I don't know either of them personally, I have no opinion on this.

Post Tue, Dec 11 2018, 8:44 am
Megan repulses me because of how she treats her father. I can't like or admire anyone who treats their parent with a lack of respect.

She is a classless user who abandons people once they serve their purpose and is chiefly interested in promoting her celebrity.

causemommysaid

Post Tue, Dec 11 2018, 8:49 am
Squishy wrote:
Megan repulses me because of how she treats her father. I can't like or admire anyone who treats their parent with a lack of respect.

She is a classless user who abandons people once they serve their purpose and is chiefly interested in promoting her celebrity.

I'm sure there is a long history there that you are not privy to. It doesn't sound like he was very nice to her at all.

The comments here are so vicious. Why are we calling other women pathetic looking and predicting their divorce?

Raisin

Post Tue, Dec 11 2018, 8:56 am
They both seem like perfectly nice people. We have no idea what they are really like in private. They could be lovely people or horrible. I feel bad for Meghan that she has a difficult father, but her mother seems lovely so she lucked out there.

They are both beautiful and dress nicely. Some outfits they wear are nicer then others I'm sure. Not that I follow their fashion choices too closely but I saw Meghan once and she was wearing a trouser suit that I I didn't love but I am a big believer in letting people wear what they enjoy and feel comfortable in. If Kate or Meghan want to wear dresses made of purple feathers and pomegranates, let them. I personally like Meghan's looks better but who cares what I think? They are both gorgeous.

Post Tue, Dec 11 2018, 9:02 am
causemommysaid wrote:
I'm sure there is a long history there that you are not privy to. It doesn't sound like he was very nice to her at all.

The comments here are so vicious. Why are we calling other women pathetic looking and predicting their divorce?

Her father gave her his lottery winnings to pay for her education. He gave her the start she needed in show business. She also lived with him exclusively during her childhood since she was 11. ( What happened in her mother's house that she lost custody?) I read cards and letters she wrote him promising to love him forever.

He sounds like he was very nice to her.

She walked away from two marriages before Harry. One she just mailed back her rings out of the blue.

She modeled herself after Harry's mother and told a narrative to fit the story regardless of truth.

pause

Post Tue, Dec 11 2018, 9:11 am
I don't know either of them, as people. But if we're talking fashion sense - I love Kate's classy style of dress way more than Meghan's casual.

imasoftov

Post Tue, Dec 11 2018, 9:23 am
The only sort of Republican I am is British

causemommysaid

Post Tue, Dec 11 2018, 9:24 am
Squishy wrote:
Her father gave her his lottery winnings to pay for her education. He gave her the start she needed in show business. She also lived with him exclusively during her childhood since she was 11. ( What happened in her mother's house that she lost custody?) I read cards and letters she wrote him promising to love him forever.

He sounds like he was very nice to her.

She walked away from two marriages before Harry. One she just mailed back her rings out of the blue.

She modeled herself after Harry's mother and told a narrative to fit the story regardless of truth.

Guess we read different magazines. The ones I read did not put him in a good light at all.

Either way, unless we know her personally I doubt we know the truth.

Sebastian

Post Tue, Dec 11 2018, 9:42 am
I prefer Kate. I dont like Meghan. I believe she s gold digger especially the way she treated her ex by just mailing back her rings. I think she would do the same to harry one day if it suited her. I dont care for her style either but that's not important.

pause

Post Tue, Dec 11 2018, 9:44 am
And the fit of Kate's clothing is impeccable, while Meghan's not so.

Post Tue, Dec 11 2018, 9:45 am
causemommysaid wrote:
Guess we read different magazines. The ones I read did not put him in a good light at all.

Either way, unless we know her personally I doubt we know the truth.

It is the primary source material that I find condemns her. I can form my own opinions.

flowerpower

Post Tue, Dec 11 2018, 10:31 am
Somehow... I don’t trust Megan. Kate is real. She is classy.

MiracleMama

Post Tue, Dec 11 2018, 10:41 am
Maybe it's because I'm not British, but I've no opinion of either and no interest.

cinnabon

Post Tue, Dec 11 2018, 10:47 am
Definitely Kate! I love her classy style.She’s always so dainty and poused.
She seems to be such a genuine , kind person. When she talks to people , especially children, she shows interest and that she really cares...

I don’t go for Meghan’s style at all. Would also definitely help if her clothes would fit her properly.. she also seems a bit fake , and she tried too hard to charm / please the people .

I wish them both much happiness though 😊

allthingsblue

Post Tue, Dec 11 2018, 10:53 am
Squishy wrote:

Judging by the behavior of her half sister, I think there are some serious character flaws in the family. If the father and half sister had any class, they wouldn't air their dirty laundry. I think she's a class act in terms of handling her family's low class behavior.

Temilia

Post Tue, Dec 11 2018, 11:22 am
It’s amazing to me that people can be “repulsed” and form super strong opinions about people whom they literally know nothing factual about. Want to comment on their clothing, that’s one thing, but to base actual feelings based on media reports is so fascinating to me. It’s hard to be in the public eye. It’s a world that is so incredibly foreign to me and I imagine is incredibly foreign to everyone on this website. (Apologies if any British royalty or Hollywood celebs are on here.) I get some fashion inspiration from both of them and move on with my life.

Just something to think about, what’s going to make a better headline. “New princesses getting along fab” or “drama at Windsor- rift between the two sister in laws”?
Page 1 of 5 1  2  3  4  5  Next Recent Topics