Home

Having the period after nursing clean for 19 month

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Teenagers and Older children


View latest: 24h 48h 72h


amother




Blue
 

Post  Sun, Dec 16 2018, 9:26 am
It takes me about 6 to 7 day to start the hefsek and now after busing so long clean it already the 9 day and still red stains you thing it’s normal or I should go to the doctor?
Back to top

Iymnok




 
 
 
 

Post  Sun, Dec 16 2018, 9:29 am
First period after a long stretch is often longer.
Why is this under teenagers?
Back to top

amother




Slategray
 

Post  Sun, Dec 16 2018, 9:29 am
It’s normal for the body to become irregular sometime during nursing. It may be on and off until you stop nursing
Back to top

amother




Babypink
 

Post  Sun, Dec 16 2018, 9:47 am
Why is this under teenagers?
Back to top

dankbar




 
 
 
 

Post  Sun, Dec 16 2018, 10:01 am
Maybe this mom is still in her teens. Maybe she got married by 17. Had a baby by 18 & now she is 19. Huh?
Back to top

amother




Babypink
 

Post  Sun, Dec 16 2018, 10:08 am
Dankbar, Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter
Back to top

amother




Blue
 

Post  Sun, Dec 16 2018, 10:22 am
thanks everyone about teenager was a mistake im a woman 30 years old nothing to worry about it
Back to top

momsrus




 
 
 
 

Post  Sun, Dec 16 2018, 10:30 am
9 days or too early to worry.

If your on micronor, if could cause staining now that your period has returned.
Back to top

Iymnok




 
 
 
 

Post  Sun, Dec 16 2018, 10:30 am
amother wrote:
thanks everyone about teenager was a mistake im a woman 30 years old nothing to worry about it

Well, either you were the teen or your baby was!
Back to top

amother




Papaya
 

Post  Tue, Oct 27 2020, 6:00 pm
So I have something similar.
Please tell me if this sounds regular.
I am nursing for over a year already.
I didn't get my period until 2 months ago.
Now, my period is stronger than usual and longer than usual.
Is that common to happen as a result of nursing?

Also,
what is my chance of becoming pregnant now?
(I am still nursing.)
Back to top

blessedjmom




 
 
 
 

Post  Tue, Oct 27 2020, 6:06 pm
So, a friend told me to expect at least 6-8 weeks of staining. Longer periods.. etc. You're body is regulating. Trying to get back to normal. It makes sense to give it time.
The advice really helped me take it in stride.. because I knew what to expect it.

And to amother that's asking about nursing - If you can get pregnant. Hmph.
I'll answer seriously- even though... ... ...

So. Breastfeeding is not birth control. Period.
Countless yummy children of fellow amothers on here and around the world- were conceived while mom was breastfeeding. And some were even on bc... but that's another story.
Back to top

amother




Papaya
 

Post  Tue, Oct 27 2020, 6:21 pm
First of all, thanks for the reply.
Second, what do you mean by-
And to amother that's asking about nursing - If you can get pregnant. Hmph.
I'll answer seriously- even though... ... ...
Back to top

amother




Copper
 

Post  Tue, Oct 27 2020, 6:24 pm
amother [ Papaya ] wrote:
So I have something similar.
Please tell me if this sounds regular.
I am nursing for over a year already.
I didn't get my period until 2 months ago.
Now, my period is stronger than usual and longer than usual.
Is that common to happen as a result of nursing?

Also,
what is my chance of becoming pregnant now?
(I am still nursing.)


Yes, that's normal. Your chance of becoming pregnant is the same as it was before you got pregnant.
Back to top

amother




Royalblue
 

Post  Tue, Oct 27 2020, 6:27 pm
amother [ Copper ] wrote:
Yes, that's normal. Your chance of becoming pregnant is the same as it was before you got pregnant.


That is not necessarily true. Nursing should not be used as birth control since it’s by no means 100% but it also can’t be dismissed as reducing fertility in many women. Your chances of becoming pregnant while nursing are often less than if you weren’t nursing, but certainly nowhere near zero either.
Back to top

amother




Copper
 

Post  Tue, Oct 27 2020, 6:48 pm
amother [ Royalblue ] wrote:
That is not necessarily true. Nursing should not be used as birth control since it’s by no means 100% but it also can’t be dismissed as reducing fertility in many women. Your chances of becoming pregnant while nursing are often less than if you weren’t nursing, but certainly nowhere near zero either.


She's nursing over a year and had regular periods for two months. I can't imagine she has reduced fertility at this point.
Back to top

tweety1




 
 
 
 

Post  Tue, Oct 27 2020, 7:42 pm
I had that. I had a 3 week dunnowhattocallit. I had a period, then I stopped bleeding, started again much heavier, stopped again, and bled again heavier, and bh cleared up normally.
Back to top
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Teenagers and Older children

Related Topics Replies Last Post
Did your DD get her period earlier than you did?
by amother
18 Today at 4:00 pm View last post
How do you clean your glass shower doors?
by amother
2 Today at 12:56 pm View last post
Easiest way to clean grout
by amother
1 Yesterday at 6:41 pm View last post
Don't miss out on this great opportunity-accelerated nursing
by amother
11 Wed, Nov 25 2020, 3:47 pm View last post
How do you clean your tall walk in shower glass walls?
by amother
1 Wed, Nov 25 2020, 12:24 pm View last post