Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs
Kesher Couples Retreat - Reflections

Yael

Post Wed, Dec 19 2018, 7:24 pm
The Kesher Retreat Staff would like to thank all the participants for making our first couple's retreat such a successful and memorable event! A big thank you to Imamother.com for helping get the word out.

B'h we have already opened registration for the next couples retreat in May, as to allow for other couples to experience the inspiration and empowerment of the program. We are welcoming posts on this thread from Mothers who have joined us on our last retreat to share some of the highlights of the event and for others who are curious to ask questions.

Jroot's Kesher Couples Retreat, is an affordable Shabbos getaway which allows couples to reboot and relax while learning skills that can empower all of their relationships at home.

The next Kesher Retreat is set for Parshas Emor, May 17th - 18th. The program is headed by Rabbi Yitz Greenfield and features other relationship and chinuch experts, as well. The Shabbos takes place in the beautiful Homewood Suites in Mahwah, NJ. The Hotel boasts luxurious suites which include a living/dining room, bedroom and kitchen.

Dining is be private in order to allow couples to spend quality time together. Couples can bring their own food, or order a complete Shabbos food package delivered to their suites. Classes and Minyanim take place in the conference rooms and there is a joint hot kiddush and Melave Malke.. There are also focused classes on how to connect to today's teens.

As part of its effort to make the program affordable, Jroot offers an early bird rate for $499 per couple, and further scholarships may be available for couples, upon request and necessity.

The program is limited to 30 couples - so early reservations are important.

For more information and for registration go to thekesherretreat.com, call/text or WhatsApp - 917-773-8581

Sponsored Post

i3hashem

Post Thu, Dec 20 2018, 11:27 am
We went- thanks to the advertisement on imamother.
it was a great program and a very nice getaway with DH, at affordable price. It was all set up to just focus on each other, very comfortable environment with a mixed crowd of people so no one stuck out.

jewishmom6

Post Thu, Dec 20 2018, 11:36 am
i3hashem wrote:
We went- thanks to the advertisement on imamother.
it was a great program and a very nice getaway with DH, at affordable price. It was all set up to just focus on each other, very comfortable environment with a mixed crowd of people so no one stuck out.

hey! We were at this retreat also!

My husband and I went to this retreat and had the most amazing experience! We both had such fun! We were so happy we did it! We were able to be just focus on ourselves without the stress of our kids.
The atmosphere was so positive, chilled and everyone was just so friendly. They had a whole program with inspiring speeches -marriage/parenting and interactive classes. The classes were not at all mandatory but we all just wanted to go to them all. They were enjoyable and inspiring at the same time!

I highly recommend it for anyone that just wants to get away with their husband and want to grow in their marriage.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics