Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Time sensitive gift for friend who got me a job

amother
Burlywood

Post Fri, Dec 21 2018, 7:32 am
I started working the end of last week in a really nice company. My friend got me the job and pushed for me to be in, they had a bunch of applicants. I know she spoke a lot on my behalf to get me in. I want to buy her a platter of nuts or something and a nice card for shabbos. Can someone please help me write a card? Thanks in advance!!

amother
Burlywood

Post Fri, Dec 21 2018, 8:14 am
Anyone? I’d love to write the card before work!

amother
Pewter

Post Fri, Dec 21 2018, 8:26 am
amother wrote:
I started working the end of last week in a really nice company. My friend got me the job and pushed for me to be in, they had a bunch of applicants. I know she spoke a lot on my behalf to get me in. I want to buy her a platter of nuts or something and a nice card for shabbos. Can someone please help me write a card? Thanks in advance!!

Dear Sara,

Words cannot begin to express how much I appreciate you for advocating on my behalf and helping me land the job at ABC company.

"Give a Man a Fish, and You Feed Him for a Day. Teach a Man To Fish, and You Feed Him for a Lifetime." Your kindness has touched me to the core and I am so grateful.

With heartfelt thanks,
Rivka

amother
Chartreuse

Post Fri, Dec 21 2018, 10:47 am
I have friend who got me the job I am in now for 7 years. She worked in my department also. It's not the kind of thing that can ever be repaid. It's not just a job - if it works out it is your self esteem and confidence too. I try to do her little and big favors in return whenever I can.

amother
Green

Post Fri, Dec 21 2018, 3:18 pm
amother wrote:
I have friend who got me the job I am in now for 7 years. She worked in my department also. It's not the kind of thing that can ever be repaid. It's not just a job - if it works out it is your self esteem and confidence too. I try to do her little and big favors in return whenever I can.

My friend got me my last job too. I'll never forgive her. LOL
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics