Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Need to do a Macys return tomorrow, how crowded is it?

amother
Ecru

Post Sat, Dec 22 2018, 11:24 pm
I just want to return.

34th street, Kings Plaza, Fulton Street, all open at 7 tomorrow.

How long should I expect the lines to be at about noon?

Is it worth going earlier?

agreer

Post Sat, Dec 22 2018, 11:34 pm
I would not do it. I'd wait till Wed or Thurs.

If you go, make sure you have plenty of time and nothing else scheduled.

dankbar

Post Sun, Dec 23 2018, 12:12 am
In holiday season it can be pretty busy

zaq

Post Sun, Dec 23 2018, 12:25 am
Two words:Stay Away. It’s two days before the biggest gift giving holiday of Western Civilization. Everybody and her uncle will be out there buying last-minute gifts. And on the 26th, everybody and his niece will be there returning those same gifts. Do yourself and your nerves a favor and wait till January.

Amelia Bedelia

Post Sun, Dec 23 2018, 12:39 am
Macy's has a very generous return policy, and free returns for online orders. So if this was an online order, just ship it back.

amother
Sienna

Post Sun, Dec 23 2018, 12:47 am
Sorry to hijack this thread but I made plans to shopping in Bloomingdales tmrw. Did I make a mistake? What can/should I expect

essie14

Post Sun, Dec 23 2018, 12:51 am
amother wrote:
Sorry to hijack this thread but I made plans to shopping in Bloomingdales tmrw. Did I make a mistake? What can/should I expect

You can expect major major crowds. Shopping will be insane this week.

tziviakayla

Post Sun, Dec 23 2018, 6:37 am
Go after noon on the 24th. By then there are usually a handful of last minute shoppers. People are usually on their way to wherever they are spending the holiday by the afternoon and not shopping. Don't go today, it is a Sunday...everything is going to be very crowded!

cm

Post Sun, Dec 23 2018, 7:46 am
Sorry, I'm not familiar with shopping in NYC. But out here, Wed/Thurs will be a zoo as everyone goes to return their gifts. Best to go before the holiday at an off-hour.

amother
Gray

Post Sun, Dec 23 2018, 7:58 am
I also wanted to go today. Bought hats online but they sent them squashed in a small box so I had to return them - all smashed! I've been trying to find time to get there in person for the last 2 months, and thought today was the day. I know what I'm looking for but I guess I have to cancel yet again. Oh boy.
I also need to match up lip liner at Sephora.

dankbar

Post Mon, Dec 24 2018, 1:44 am
What about amazing savings, do you think it will also be a madhouse tomm or not?

amother
Ecru

Post Mon, Dec 24 2018, 1:55 am
dankbar wrote:
What about amazing savings, do you think it will also be a madhouse tomm or not?

In Jewish neighborhoods? I would think nothing like Macys.

seeker

Post Mon, Dec 24 2018, 2:24 am
amother wrote:
I also wanted to go today. Bought hats online but they sent them squashed in a small box so I had to return them - all smashed! I've been trying to find time to get there in person for the last 2 months, and thought today was the day. I know what I'm looking for but I guess I have to cancel yet again. Oh boy.
I also need to match up lip liner at Sephora.

If you bought it online, you can return it by mail free (assuming we're still talking about Macy's.)

Moonlight

Post Mon, Dec 24 2018, 3:43 am
dankbar wrote:

Sure was today

amother
Gray

Post Mon, Dec 24 2018, 5:33 am
seeker wrote:
If you bought it online, you can return it by mail free (assuming we're still talking about Macy's.)

I already returned them by mail, but I wanted to buy them again (not smashed) in person. Dh end up driving me to Kings Plaza and BH found what I needed (though the Sephora at JC Penny was a bust).

amother
Ecru

Post Mon, Dec 24 2018, 6:04 pm
Can the IMAMOTHERS who are brave enough to make a return to a Macys in NYC, please report how long they waited on line, and which Macys.

amother
Ecru

Post Thu, Dec 27 2018, 12:49 am
Has anyone returned anything to a Macys yet?

If yes, how long was the line?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries