Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Let's have fun! Keep it rolling...

Surrendered

Post Sun, Dec 23 2018, 3:28 pm
Life is too serious, we need some good laughter therapy!
Let's make this thread a fun one, by sharing cute little jokes and funny incidents you had in life.
We're all human, no shame. No need to hide under anonymous identity.

I'll start: Standing at the train station at a busy hour, one guy looked up to the sky and started laughing...
Curious at what he's looking at, another one looked up, and started laughing as well, more people followed and looked up to the sky. Seeing there's nothing funny up there, they also started laughing. Monkey see monkey do, and Up up up looked everyone at the train station. Everyone was laughing, so everyone else joined the laughter... it became a hysterical scene, the hysterical laughter became uncontrollable and it was a scene to witness...
Try it out, while standing with a group of serious people. Look up and just start laughing. Watch the response...
Keep this thread rolling with laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter

amother
Puce

Post Sun, Dec 23 2018, 3:53 pm
That was my kid.
3 yo too busy to actually sit in the bathroom.
And so smelly gas.....
At one point she was sitting on my lap and smelling up the place. I told her she has to come to the toilet (she refuses to come even when I bribe her, read her stories.... shes too busy spinning, jumping, making head stands and bothering her sister.... to sit on the toilet. A waste of time!).
So I told her she has to come to the toilet because she's smelling up the place. (She thinks it's hilarious. It sooo isn't) and I can't breathe! She turns to face me, takes an exaggerated breath, locks eyes then turns back going back to her previous business while I'm sitting there picking my jaw off the floor......
Did I mention I'm pregnant?

Anon cuz I've told family this story)

amother
Navy

Post Sun, Dec 23 2018, 3:56 pm
Surrendered wrote:
Life is too serious, we need some good laughter therapy!
Let's make this thread a fun one, by sharing cute little jokes and funny incidents you had in life.
We're all human, no shame. No need to hide under anonymous identity.

I'll start: Standing at the train station at a busy hour, one guy looked up to the sky and started laughing...
Curious at what he's looking at, another one looked up, and started laughing as well, more people followed and looked up to the sky. Seeing there's nothing funny up there, they also started laughing. Monkey see monkey do, and Up up up looked everyone at the train station. Everyone was laughing, so everyone else joined the laughter... it became a hysterical scene, the hysterical laughter became uncontrollable and it was a scene to witness...
Try it out, while standing with a group of serious people. Look up and just start laughing. Watch the response...
Keep this thread rolling with laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter

Did the strait jackets arrive on time?

Surrendered

Post Sun, Dec 23 2018, 5:06 pm
Strait jacket? Hmmm???

I think It'll be more fun if we talk about our own experience rather than what others or our kids did...

Let's keep this thread alive, otherwise it will fall to the back very soon. Life should be exciting, so let's keep sharing.

sub

Post Sun, Dec 23 2018, 5:14 pm
Picture this
Standing in front of eighth graders teaching about FDR
“ can anyone tell me me what she knows about roosevelt’s pregnancy?”
Girls raise their hand. Girls giggle
“ oooh did he have a boy or girl?”
Yup really happened to me.
Slip of the tongue is a teacher’s best friend or enemy

Tzutzie

Post Sun, Dec 23 2018, 5:19 pm
Talking about FDR....
Google maps would vocalize FDR Dr. While using the navigation as "FDR DOCTOR".
And so for years, even though we've been using Waze for a while, dh would turn to maps every time we went from the GWB to FDR to hear it and laugh..... until one unsurprising motza sbabbos 2 years ago it said FDR DRIVE.
Dang!

FranticFrummie

Post Sun, Dec 23 2018, 5:36 pm
I was on a long flight once, and I noticed that the attendants were looking pretty tired and cranky.

As one of them passed by, I said to him "Excuse me, but it's getting stuffy in here. Mind if I crack a window?"

He didn't laugh. He must have been having a really bad day.

jeweled

Post Sun, Dec 23 2018, 6:13 pm
I work in a geriatric rehab. I was doing an exercise with one patient who was 95.
Me: come on let's practice that again.
Patient: I can't.
Me: why not.
Patient:I'm too old.
Me: You just did it a minute ago.
Patient: I was younger then.

amother
Navy

Post Sun, Dec 23 2018, 6:52 pm
FranticFrummie wrote:
I was on a long flight once, and I noticed that the attendants were looking pretty tired and cranky.

As one of them passed by, I said to him "Excuse me, but it's getting stuffy in here. Mind if I crack a window?"

Um....I wouldn’t have laughed either.

sub

Post Sun, Dec 23 2018, 7:59 pm
jeweled wrote:
I work in a geriatric rehab. I was doing an exercise with one patient who was 95.
Me: come on let's practice that again.
Patient: I can't.
Me: why not.
Patient:I'm too old.
Me: You just did it a minute ago.
Patient: I was younger then.

LOL

amother
Beige

Post Mon, Dec 24 2018, 7:57 pm
Keep it rolling

librarylady

Post Mon, Dec 24 2018, 10:20 pm
I work in a library. There is one kid who loves to come to the desk and bother the librarians. One day I overheard her asking another librarian: "who do you like more, me or your fiance?"
The very carefully thought-out response was: "it's like comparing apples and oranges. I like you both, just in different ways..."
This same kid is so proud of herself that she knows my deep dark secret: that I wear a wig...she constantly asks me if I will take it off! No amount of explaining that that will entirely defeat the purpose of wearing it seems to help...

amother
Cerulean

Post Mon, Dec 24 2018, 11:05 pm
FranticFrummie wrote:

Rolling Laughter love this!
So annoying though when your humor falls flat.
We were in an extended hospital stay with a child, at one point she was having surgery so I mentioned to the nurses that lets get her ears pierced while she's under anesthesia.
her response: "oh no, you can't do that in the OR".

amother
Beige

Post Tue, Dec 25 2018, 12:24 am
Some people just don't get it, they're too serious and flat.
I guess after you say such a comment you need to give a little laugh out loud, to show that this is meant as a joke... Very Happy
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics