Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Ezra medical center nutritionist

amother
Brunette

Post Sun, Dec 23 2018, 8:30 pm
Has anyone used a nutritionist at Ezra for weight loss? If yes, can you share your experience? Thanks

amother
Lime

Post Sun, Dec 23 2018, 9:38 pm
amother wrote:
Has anyone used a nutritionist at Ezra for weight loss? If yes, can you share your experience? Thanks

Yes. It was a complete waste of time. The woman was very young and maybe inexperienced so I’ll chalk up the negative experience to that. When we were discussing my food likes and dislikes, and I asked her how often I can have a small treat (so as not to feel deprived and like I’m always on a strict rigid diet), I said, “once a week?” She said no. I asked “once a month?” She said no. At that point I knew she was no good. And it got worse from there. She said I can never have even a tiny bit of ketchup...when you’re that rigid no one can stick to your food plan. She had no helpful advice or tips either. It was a waste of my time. I found someone more realistic and helpful elsewhere.

amother
Brunette

Post Sun, Dec 23 2018, 10:15 pm
Thank you Lime! Do you mind sharing where you went instead? Did you lose weight? Do they take your insurance?

amother
Cobalt

Post Sun, Dec 23 2018, 11:31 pm
I had the opposite experience— she was so permissive and I got no push back when I didn’t lose

Bottom line I left cuz I wasn’t losing

Didn’t find an alternative yet

amother
Olive

Post Mon, Dec 24 2018, 2:22 pm
Most good nutritionists take cash only. The best I've found that take insurance is Boro Park Nutrition.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise