Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Seeking Williamsburg Office Space

amother
Peach

Post Sat, Dec 29 2018, 7:22 pm
I am looking to rent a small, two-room office with a Separate Entrance in the Chassidish area of Williamsburg. There are no listings in Torah Times/Link or on Luach. Where would I go to find this? Does anyone know any good agents to call or have any leads? Where do Chassidish office listings advertise?

amother
Silver

Post Sat, Dec 29 2018, 8:16 pm
Try looking at the daily dvar yoim.

http://www.dvaryoim.com

amother
Peach

Post Sat, Dec 29 2018, 10:47 pm
Thank you! If only I knew yiddish. Do you know of any agents that deal with real estate in Willi?

amother
Silver

Post Sat, Dec 29 2018, 11:09 pm
I myself don't know of any agents but I do see in the Thursdays dvar yoim a few English classifieds for office space. Do you know specifically what area you are looking for? I can translate for you some options as I see some ads for office in yididsh.
Honestly this is the place where you will find the most ads for Williamsburg. Probably even more than a broker for the type of thing you're looking for.

dankbar

Post Sat, Dec 29 2018, 11:28 pm
Link/torah times/bulletin are not williamsburg based. Shoppers route has mostly wmsbg ads & classifieds

amother
Peach

Post Sun, Dec 30 2018, 8:16 am
Thank you; shoppers route seems on target.

I'm looking for a walk in or basement office space with separate entrance, preferrably with two inner-rooms that can house desks/computers. It doesn't have to be a legal office rental; any basement would do it. If basement, Pref. Normal height ceilings and ready-to-go (doesn't need work). I don't need a lot of space. The rooms for the offices can be 10'X10' or larger, so small rooms are fine.

Any leads would be much appreciated.

amother
Silver

Post Sun, Dec 30 2018, 8:56 am
amother wrote:
Thank you; shoppers route seems on target.

I'm looking for a walk in or basement office space with separate entrance, preferrably with two inner-rooms that can house desks/computers. It doesn't have to be a legal office rental; any basement would do it. If basement, Pref. Normal height ceilings and ready-to-go (doesn't need work). I don't need a lot of space. The rooms for the offices can be 10'X10' or larger, so small rooms are fine.

Any leads would be much appreciated.

The shoppers route only comes out weekly and there aren't too many real estate related classifieds there. I still suggest you keep on looking at the dvar yoim. Some ads are in English and its definately the most popular place for real estate advertisements. I saw two ads for office space there in English today. Not sure if they suit your needs or not but check it every day as that is where you'll find the most leads. You can also see brokers numbers there even if they don't advertise something suitable for you maybe you can call them and say your needs to ask what they have.

dankbar

Post Sun, Dec 30 2018, 10:47 am
If your saying that you are not Yiddish speaking what type of services do you provide that you specifically want wmsbg where primary language is Yiddish? Does your services match the clientele in Wmsbg?

amother
Peach

Post Sun, Dec 30 2018, 3:18 pm
Yes, Dankbar, I thought about that before I posted, but thanks!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries