Home

Ahuva Braun Lakewood

Report offensive ad

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

amother

Purple

Post  Mon, Dec 31 2018, 11:33 am
does anyone have her cell or email address?

SleepingBeauty

Post  Mon, Dec 31 2018, 11:54 am
pm me please

amother

Powderblue

Post  Mon, Dec 31 2018, 1:18 pm
I have it since I know her from the neighborhood. Why do you need it? Just making sure it is okay to give out..

amother

Purple

Post  Mon, Dec 31 2018, 1:28 pm
amother wrote:
I have it since I know her from the neighborhood. Why do you need it? Just making sure it is okay to give out..

I'll try her home number later again and let you know if still do.

amother

Mauve

Post  Mon, Dec 31 2018, 2:59 pm
Here's the link to her company website. I always find her to be super fast to reply to emails to her office account, or her assistant can usually find her ASAP.

She's super easy to get in touch with at work, so I'm surprised you are having any trouble (unless this is not related to professional work?)

I highly recommend. Used her service in the past for hiring needs, she's professional, fast, responsive and detail oriented.

Have also sent recent seminary grads in my own family to her for help with getting jobs - she's great with them.

https://www.expresspros.com/howellnj/

amother

Purple

Post  Mon, Dec 31 2018, 3:01 pm
amother wrote:
Here's the link to her company website. I always find her to be super fast to reply to emails to her office account, or her assistant can usually find her ASAP.

She's super easy to get in touch with at work, so I'm surprised you are having any trouble (unless this is not related to professional work?)

I highly recommend. Used her service in the past for hiring needs, she's professional, fast, responsive and detail oriented.

Have also sent recent seminary grads in my own family to her for help with getting jobs - she's great with them.

https://www.expresspros.com/howellnj/

Thanks so much! Yes, it was work related and I didn't realize she had a whole company. I just emailed her and will follow up on the work number. Thank you!
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h