Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational
What's your big challenge in Life??? HUGS!
  1  2  3  10  11  12  Next

amother
Olive

Post Mon, Dec 31 2018, 11:07 pm
So, Many of us are going through much pain and big challenges now. Daaga B'Lev Ish Yisuchenu. Let's share our most difficult challenge anonymously and receive hugs and Support from our fellow friends here.

Please give us a hug if you feel along with our pain and send some words of encouragement. And bring in some sunshine to those in real pain Hug Hug Hug

amother
Olive

Post Mon, Dec 31 2018, 11:10 pm
Tiny dingy apartment. No income, DH lost job. No money to move. Help

amother
Olive

Post Mon, Dec 31 2018, 11:11 pm
Two Special Needs children, no help.

What's on your plate?

amother
Powderblue

Post Mon, Dec 31 2018, 11:14 pm
Small apartment with a bunch of kids BH, sometimes great relationship with husband sometimes terrible in tears.... my 5 year old has been quite difficult lately, doesn't listen to anything I say.

amother
Green

Post Mon, Dec 31 2018, 11:17 pm
My mother passed away x amount of years ago, When I was a little girl. We were incredibly close . I miss her more every single day . I have no one to spoil me like a mother does . No one to worry about me or spoil my children like a grandmother does . My hear is still broken all these years later .
I can not conceive unless we do ivf. We can't afford to do ivf. Life is tough

amother
Salmon

Post Mon, Dec 31 2018, 11:24 pm
One dd has mental health challenges that we are still trying to figure out - not sure she’ll make it through the school year in her current school because of behavior she is displaying ( lying, stealing) on meds and in therapy already.
One dd who excels at being a human being but struggles academically and not sure what high school she’ll get into.
Today’s epiphany: as much as I daven and cry - this could be a multi- year process and I can’t expect things to change so quickly ( aka acceptance? )

amother
Blue

Going through messy divorce. No support. I lost my job. Watching children's pain all the years and worrying that it shouldn't leave any scars on them. Trying desperately to recover from severe emotional abuse. Everyone believes STBX's lies so left without friends. I have to get DS5 to change classes due to terrible rebbi but principal doesn't listen to me at all cause STBX became friends with him.. DD23 needs shidduch.

Surrendered

This really hurts to read. My heart goes out to you! I will daven on your behalf.
These are real challenges. May Hashem give you the strength to handle whatever HE sends your way.
I was told by my Fertility Doctor after conceiving naturally: There's Higher power UP THERE...
If HE brought you TO it, HE will bring you Through it.
Sunny Yeshuas Hashem Keheref Ayin! Keep strong

Surrendered

Post Mon, Dec 31 2018, 11:29 pm
Kids struggling in yeshiva with learning and behavior.

amother
Rose

Post Mon, Dec 31 2018, 11:34 pm
amazing husband b"h but
HORRIBLE in-laws
Stole 6 figures from my husband
Husbands brother still trying to steal from us
In-laws call me a wh$&3, bit&$ to my face and always curse at me
Childhood abuse from father as well
Struggles with OCD, anxiety and eating disorder
Still greatful for everything, I know ppl have much worse problems

Surrendered

Post Mon, Dec 31 2018, 11:40 pm
Bh you married your wonderful husband and not your In-laws. If they make your life miserable, keep close from far.
Forget about childhood abuse, glad you married a good guy, who can support you and make you happy.

amother
Aqua

Post Mon, Dec 31 2018, 11:42 pm
Hmm.
depends which color glasses I'm wearing...
but high on top goes my child with a rare disease that has no cure...
(and all the 'pitchevkas' that come along with this)
but ein od milvado! one day she will be healthy & well! be'H soon soon!

Last edited by amother on Tue, Jan 01 2019, 12:07 am; edited 2 times in total

Surrendered

Post Mon, Dec 31 2018, 11:51 pm
Hashem is Hakol yochol, Ain od Milvado!

Girls, you can post anonymous. Can you use a hug? Share with us what's bothering you now? Broken Heart

Last edited by Surrendered on Mon, Dec 31 2018, 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

amother
Maroon

Post Mon, Dec 31 2018, 11:52 pm
I'm dying. I don't want my family and friends to live with how sick I am. I put on a good face and get excited over small victories. I don't share bad news. My challenge is to enable everyone else to live as normally as possible.

Surrendered

Post Mon, Dec 31 2018, 11:57 pm
Your sickness has no cure? May you have a Refuah Sheleima Bkorov. Adding you to my special Tehillim list.

Last edited by Surrendered on Tue, Jan 01 2019, 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total

amother
Tan

Post Tue, Jan 01 2019, 12:02 am
amother wrote:
I'm dying. I don't want my family and friends to live with how sick I am. I put on a good face and get excited over small victories. I don't share bad news. My challenge is to enable everyone else to live as normally as possible.

Please. Don’t. Die. Can we Daven for you?

tf

Post Tue, Jan 01 2019, 12:04 am
amother wrote:
My mother passed away x amount of years ago, When I was a little girl. We were incredibly close . I miss her more every single day . I have no one to spoil me like a mother does . No one to worry about me or spoil my children like a grandmother does . My hear is still broken all these years later .
I can not conceive unless we do ivf. We can't afford to do ivf. Life is tough

Pleeeease see a social worker. Your past does NOT have to haunt you. You CAN love yourself.

Surrendered

Post Tue, Jan 01 2019, 12:12 am
Crying Crying Crying I'm crying for all of you. May Hashem see our cries and how we feel along with others pain, and send the ultimate yeshua for us all. Crying Crying Crying

amother
Burgundy

Post Tue, Jan 01 2019, 12:22 am
I'm not capable of keeping my house together and taking care of my kids like DH likes. DH gets mad at me. He tries to control his anger for a few days and every few days he lashes out at me. We fight. He apologized the next day. And also have adorable special needs child.

amother
Seagreen

Post Tue, Jan 01 2019, 12:24 am
Abusive husband
And found out he is cheating on me
I gained a ton of weight and feel so ugly and worthless
Have no friends, I feel lonely and depressed
Kids not doing well in school
Financial problems too Crying Crying
Page 1 of 12   1  2  3  10  11  12  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational