Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational
What's your big challenge in Life??? HUGS!
  Previous  1  2  3 8  9 10  11  12  Next

amother
Navy

Post Sat, Jan 19 2019, 10:12 pm
amother wrote:
I used to know a woman with such a horrible body odor. I davened in a small shul and as soon as this woman walked in the odor was so strong, unbearable...
She was overweight so I believe that she probably couldn’t keep herself clean... reach hard to reach places properly.....

I wonder if taking baths, soaking in with strong soap would help eliminate the bad smell? Unless it’s coming from the mouth...
I can’t believe that working on being super clean you would still have a bad odor. That includes:
-Only wearing freshly laundered clothing (every single garment every single day)
- bathing in a strong bubble bath every single day and wash every possible place with soap too
- getting dental work done and brushing your teeth twice a day
- Washing your linen and blanket on a weekly basis
- throw out old pillows and buy new ones
- throw out old shoes and buy a few new pairs
If after doing this for a month you still have a bad body odor, find a good doctor who is good at diagnosing...

Good luck

I know you mean well, but this post came across as condescending and judgmental.

I’m not overweight at all, and have very good hygiene.
Like I said I believe it’s something internal.
Do a google search if you want, there are many people in the world who suffer from unexplained body odor.

amother
Babypink

Post Sat, Jan 19 2019, 10:15 pm
It can also be yeast overgrowth inside the body, or basic constipation or a hundred other medical issues. Is there no way you can dig some more with doctors outside of the box? Thats terrible that you have to live that way!

amother
Navy

Post Sat, Jan 19 2019, 10:16 pm
amother wrote:
There's something there, you just need a really good detective doctor to dig deep enough and long enough to find it. Functional MD's are good at this. I've read it can be related to liver or kidney toxicity. This would not show up on regular bloodwork.

The GI I went to claims it would.
I wish I could afford a functional MD.
I’m guessing they don’t accept insurance.

amother
Navy

Post Sat, Jan 19 2019, 10:20 pm
amother wrote:
It can also be yeast overgrowth inside the body, or basic constipation or a hundred other medical issues. Is there no way you can dig some more with doctors outside of the box? Thats terrible that you have to live that way!

I was desperate enough to call Refuah helpline for a referral.
The GI they sent me to said I came to the wrong place and did not even examine me or order bloodwork.

amother
Olive

Post Sat, Jan 19 2019, 10:22 pm
amother wrote:
I used to know a woman with such a horrible body odor. I davened in a small shul and as soon as this woman walked in the odor was so strong, unbearable...
She was overweight so I believe that she probably couldn’t keep herself clean... reach hard to reach places properly.....

I wonder if taking baths, soaking in with strong soap would help eliminate the bad smell? Unless it’s coming from the mouth...
I can’t believe that working on being super clean you would still have a bad odor. That includes:
-Only wearing freshly laundered clothing (every single garment every single day)
- bathing in a strong bubble bath every single day and wash every possible place with soap too
- getting dental work done and brushing your teeth twice a day
- Washing your linen and blanket on a weekly basis
- throw out old pillows and buy new ones
- throw out old shoes and buy a few new pairs
If after doing this for a month you still have a bad body odor, find a good doctor who is good at diagnosing...

Good luck

This post comes across as rude and offensive. OP mentioned that it's INternal, not external. This has zero to do with hygiene. I've heard about this issue before.

amother
cornflower

Post Sat, Jan 19 2019, 10:25 pm
Loneliness. Overworked - underpaid.

amother
Slategray

Post Sat, Jan 19 2019, 10:31 pm
amother wrote:

Ask for more opinions.
Green foods and alfalfa may help
Detoxification
Herbal tea
Combination of a few

amother
Navy

Post Sat, Jan 19 2019, 10:42 pm

amother
Linen

Post Sat, Jan 19 2019, 10:57 pm
amother wrote:
There's something there, you just need a really good detective doctor to dig deep enough and long enough to find it. Functional MD's are good at this. I've read it can be related to liver or kidney toxicity. This would not show up on regular bloodwork.

At this point, worth to try some natural stuff. Kenisiologist... Not sure hiw to spell.

amother
Forestgreen

Post Sat, Jan 19 2019, 11:15 pm
I am suicidal. Due to financial stress and PPD.
I am only pushing on because I have kids that need me, although I don't know for how much longer.
I don't have the strength anymore to push through this financial stress daily.

I feel like Gd is testing me with PPD, crazy financial stress, and a health issue (on top of other hell I've been through) and I'm not sure I can handle it any more.
I'm young yet feel very old, battered, defeated and hopeless.
I've tried it all, Garden of emuna, therapy, meds, but the threat of homelessness and my kids being thrown out of school all due to non payment and huge bills, weigh bigger than all the help out there.
Tonight I give up.

I cried reading other posters stories, and lost it reading the one that fostered kids that were taken away and the one that her 2 day old baby passed away. Dear Gd, how can you bear all this suffering and how do you expect us to bear it.

I'm so done.

amother
Navy

Post Sat, Jan 19 2019, 11:22 pm
amother wrote:
I am only pushing on because I have kids that need me, although I don't know for how much longer.

I feel like Gd is testing me with PPD, crazy financial stress, and a health issue (on top of other hell I've been through) and I'm not sure I can handle it any more.
I've tried it all, Garden of emuna, therapy, meds, but the threat of homelessness and my kids being thrown out of school all due to non payment and huge bills, weigh bigger than all the help out there.
Tonight I give up.

I cried reading other posters stories, and lost it reading the one that fostered kids that were taken away and the one that her 2 day old baby passed away. Dear Gd, how can you bear all this suffering and how do you expect us to bear it.

I'm so done.

I’m so sorry.
I wish I could help you.
You are a special person for hanging on for your children. You are irreplaceable.

amother
Teal

Post Sat, Jan 19 2019, 11:25 pm
Being married to a relations addict.

amother
Olive

Post Sat, Jan 19 2019, 11:28 pm
I know that feeling. We too are struggling financially I n a very strong way. Though I take vitamins and medications to keep me going. I know that better times will come. I'm holding on to the hope of Yeshuas Hashem Kheref ayin. Keep trying, Hashem has the ability to make our situation better. Hopefully very soon. Take it minute by minute.

amother
Olive

Post Sat, Jan 19 2019, 11:29 pm
amother wrote:
Being married to a relations addict.

Not an easy one to handle. Hugs

amother
Black

Post Sat, Jan 19 2019, 11:35 pm
amother wrote:

Tonight I give up.

I'm so done.

I could have written this almost word for word about myself. Solidarity hugs.

amother
Burlywood

Post Sat, Jan 19 2019, 11:39 pm
Forest green I want you to know you are special neshama. Take it one day at a time and always remember to look straight into your children’s eyes and know how blessed they are to have mother like you.

amother
Aquamarine

Post Sat, Jan 19 2019, 11:40 pm
Major financial issues and lots of debt.
Loveless lonely marriage

amother
Olive

Post Sat, Jan 19 2019, 11:41 pm
amother wrote:
Forest green I want you to know you are special neshama. Take it one day at a time and always remember to look straight into your children’s eyes and know how blessed they are to have mother like you.

I say not Baruch Hashem yom yom, Bh Rega Rega! Take moment by moment.

mammala120

Post Sat, Jan 19 2019, 11:42 pm
amother wrote:
I wish I could afford a functional MD.
I’m guessing they don’t accept insurance.

Get yourself chlorophyll drops from chloroxygen company. Start with one to three drops a day in water. It will neutralize any odor. It touches every part of your body. Please if you do it come back and let us know if it helps. I used it for years.

amother
Olive

Post Sat, Jan 19 2019, 11:43 pm
amother wrote:
Major financial issues and lots of debt.
Loveless lonely marriage

Me too, it's hard. Try to keep strong and please self care is crucial.
Page 9 of 12   Previous  1  2  3 8  9 10  11  12  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational