Home

Bais Hachinuch Lakewood info

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling

View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Debbig




 
 
 


Post  Fri, Jan 04 2019, 12:28 pm
Does anyone know who the principal or any teachers are?
Tia
Back to top

amother




Aubergine


Post  Tue, Jan 08 2019, 10:28 pm
Yes, the primary teacher is a fantastic lady named Mrs. Slovie Hess.
It's a school similar to Bnos Melech with some chassidish leanings. It's highly unlikely that anyone who sends there would be on imamother 😉
Back to top

amother




Copper


Post  Tue, Feb 19 2019, 7:53 pm
This is the Kosover School

the principal is Mrs Rappaport
Very good school with a good name , teachers are excellent .
Chassidish school
Back to top

amother




Gold


Post  Thu, Feb 21 2019, 1:05 am
amother wrote:
This is the Kosover School

the principal is Mrs Rappaport
Very good school with a good name , teachers are excellent .
Chassidish school


Is that Chaya faigy rapaport whose maiden name is shlomiuc?
Back to top

amother




Coffee


Post  Thu, Feb 21 2019, 7:33 am
@aubergine
Do u send there?
What are your thoughts?
Back to top

amother




Aubergine


Post  Thu, Feb 21 2019, 7:49 am
amother wrote:
Yes, the primary teacher is a fantastic lady named Mrs. Slovie Hess.
It's a school similar to Bnos Melech with some chassidish leanings. It's highly unlikely that anyone who sends there would be on imamother 😉

No, I don't send there, we are not Yiddish speaking & my girls are older. But I had occasion to meet some of the hanhala and I was very impressed.
Back to top

amother




Copper


Post  Thu, Feb 21 2019, 9:19 am
amother wrote:
Is that Chaya faigy rapaport whose maiden name is shlomiuc?

Yes that’s her
If you’re from BP this school is totally engineered for you, they bring the BP girls school style to Lakewood.
Back to top
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling

Related Topics Replies Last Post
Lakewood Dentists
by amother
0 Yesterday at 5:37 pm View last post
Meat board Lakewood nj or how to make charcuterie gift bag
by amother
2 Yesterday at 9:16 am View last post
J&J iced cappuccino - Lakewood
by amother
24 Tue, Mar 19 2019, 1:38 pm View last post
Shore Children's Dental (near Lakewood)
by amother
26 Tue, Mar 19 2019, 1:01 pm View last post
Does Lakewood need these businesses?
by amother
35 Mon, Mar 18 2019, 7:58 pm View last post

Jump to: