Home

Orlando Vacation

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

amother

Lemon

Post  Fri, Jan 04 2019, 12:52 pm
Hi. I know there were posts about this in the past but I want to know if anyone currently knows if there are any Kosher places to eat in Orlando? Thank you!

amother

Seagreen

Post  Fri, Jan 04 2019, 3:01 pm
kosher grill on. International dr

mollygirl

Post  Mon, Jan 07 2019, 10:39 am
Thank you. Is there any other kosher restaurants anyone knows about in Orlando?
Also for adult entertainment, which of the parks to you recommend? Or any options that are not a theme park? I would appreciate all help!! Thank you!!

amother

Sienna

Post  Mon, Jan 07 2019, 10:41 am
https://www.jewishorlando.com/.....Kosher.htm

I'm entertained by shopping. So I like Outlet malls in Orlando.

(and there are many threads about Orlando activities).

mommy3b2c

Post  Mon, Jan 07 2019, 10:46 am
Epcot is considered the adult park. I personally love Hollywood studios. I once did a Segway tour in Orlando, it was a lot of fun. I also did cirque du soleil a couple of times. There’s really a ton to do that’s not the parks. I would love to do swimming with dolphins, which I believe they have in discovery cove.

etr

Post  Mon, Jan 07 2019, 1:36 pm
Join the rabbiorlando whatsapp group - people share a lot of experience and information about their orlando visits there. You can text the admin @ 407-766-1875 to be added. Also check out the website https://rabbiorlando.org/ for information on food, tickets, and other things frum people need on vacation.

amother

Wine

Post  Mon, Jan 07 2019, 2:30 pm
http://rabbiorlando.org/menu/

Gittys Gourmet offers take out and shabbos food in Orlando. You can even order prepackaged sandwiches and stuff to take on trips.

amother

Scarlet

Post  Tue, Feb 19 2019, 11:21 pm
Is there less pritzus in orlando vs miami?

Are any of the theme parks appropriate for a man that does not want pritzus? What's Universal like? I saw some helicopter tour, anyone did that?

amother

Natural

Post  Wed, Feb 20 2019, 9:17 am
Look into Top Golf and Andretti

amother

Vermilion

Post  Wed, Feb 20 2019, 9:20 am
amother wrote:
Is there less pritzus in orlando vs miami?

Are any of the theme parks appropriate for a man that does not want pritzus? What's Universal like? I saw some helicopter tour, anyone did that?

Depends what you mean by pritzus. If it's very warm, you will be surrounded by people in tank tops and shorts. Is that something you're ok with? I mean, the streets of Manhattan don't look that different in the summer, but maybe that's something you avoid too. Pritzus really means inappropriate behavior, not untznius dress. Obviously in a family park you should not be encountering inappropriate behavior.
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h