Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Dr. Limoge
Previous  1  2

imasoftov

Post Mon, Jan 07 2019, 12:11 pm
amother wrote:
A person should have 2-3 bowel movements a day.

Bull. No need to complete the phrase.

amother
Silver

Post Mon, Jan 07 2019, 1:01 pm
Sebastian wrote:
Lol you would know if it isn't working.

The guy is a scam who milks naive uneducated people for money

It's working for me!

Sebastian

Post Mon, Jan 07 2019, 1:09 pm
your colon would work without you following his crazy diet. If you are losing weight it's b/c you're eating more produce which most Americans don't get enough of.

amother
Silver

Post Mon, Jan 07 2019, 1:59 pm
Sebastian wrote:
your colon would work without you following his crazy diet. If you are losing weight it's b/c you're eating more produce which most Americans don't get enough of.

As I said earlier I am doing this to heal my psoriasis which is 70% clear since I started this 6 weeks ago.

Sebastian

Post Mon, Jan 07 2019, 2:04 pm
6 weeks isn't a super long time. You are probably eating more real food and less processed junk. It is natural your skin will clear up. It doesn't change that the guy is a quack.

Sebastian

Post Mon, Jan 07 2019, 2:06 pm
(I'm happy you're feeling better btw)

amother
Chocolate

Post Mon, Jan 07 2019, 9:38 pm
Sebastian wrote:
I'm not a fan of him or his diet, but if you think our gi systems, liver and kidneys are able with no help and no support to keep up with the job of detoxing our systems given the onslaught of toxins every human encounters every single day in the world we currently inhabit, you are sadly mistaken. Most of us are walking around with compromised detox systems, and to a degree that is what's responsible for many of today's chronic conditions.

Sebastian

Post Mon, Jan 07 2019, 9:42 pm
you don't need to "detox", you need to eat less processed foods. Your body detoxes every day on it's own. You keep putting junk in it, it'll keep trying to take it out. A person may chv"sh end up with heart disease, diabetes, cancer etc due to the junk they're consuming. But no cleanse or enema can help prevent that. Just eat food not to much mostly plants.

amother
Chocolate

Post Mon, Jan 07 2019, 9:45 pm
Sebastian wrote:
you don't need to "detox", you need to eat less processed foods. Your body detoxes every day on it's own. You keep putting junk in it, it'll keep trying to take it out. A person may chv"sh end up with heart disease, diabetes, cancer etc due to the junk they're consuming. But no cleanse or enema can help prevent that. Just eat food not to much mostly plants.
how do you think junk turns into cancer if the liver keeps taking it out?

Sebastian

Post Mon, Jan 07 2019, 9:49 pm
the body is overloaded. but the junk he gives you just strains the body, it doesn't heal the liver and kidneys. You need to eat real unprocessed foods, fruits and veggies and limit sugar and exercise each day.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise