Citi Select Lux vs Uppababy
Previous  1, 2

Report offensive ad

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

amother

Tan

Post  Mon, Jan 07 2019, 10:55 pm
Sebastian wrote:
the wheels are the size of the vista's front wheels. They aren't umbrella stroller like at all. But you really need to test it out to see!

I really should just test it out...
Another question about both uppababys; I'm expecting my baby to be very tall (dh and I both are), but the seat looks very small. Would it accommodate a tall child for long enough?

Sebastian

Post  Mon, Jan 07 2019, 10:55 pm
my kid is a giant (high 90s or off the charts in height) and is very comfy in the vista seat.

amother

Beige

Post  Mon, Jan 07 2019, 11:30 pm
I recently got a cruz and I love it! It's pretty lightweight (which is a big plus for me), it maneuvers nicely, and everything about it is so user friendly. I'm a big fan.

I had a city mini for years and just replaced it with the cruz. There are a lot of things I like better about the cruz than the city mini, but I do think the city mini pushes a bit better on a bumpy sidewalk than the cruz. The cruz is still decent, though.

If you don't care about having your stroller convert to a double, I'd definitely check out the cruz. It's not flimsy by any means. Also, a snap n go type frame is helpful for taking a small baby in and out of the car. I keep mine in the car, and the uppababy stays in my house for walks.

sky

Post  Mon, Jan 07 2019, 11:35 pm
Definetly go to a baby store and test drive them.
When I had my second I wanted a very specific carriage. The store let me push it and load it into my car an I immediately hated it.

Back then I got the Phil and ted double.
Again now I needed a new double I really wanted the vista and spoke to so many people who owned it and no one really seemed excited about it.
I ended up getting another Phil & ted... for about $700 less than the vista - the seats don’t reverse, it doesn’t fold with the second seat and there is no real bassinet. But it’s a carriage that really works for me.

amother

Babypink

Post  Mon, Jan 07 2019, 11:36 pm
amother wrote:
I really should just test it out...
Another question about both uppababys; I'm expecting my baby to be very tall (dh and I both are), but the seat looks very small. Would it accommodate a tall child for long enough?

My average size four year old is very comfortable in the Cruz.
Previous  1, 2 Recent Topics

Page 2 of 2 View latest: 24h 48h 72h