Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Columbia CHildren's Hospital

amother
Lawngreen

Post Mon, Jan 07 2019, 4:01 pm
My Ds is scheduled to have surgery there. Anybody know if there is a minyan? A chaplain to help my son put Tefillan on? SI there a place I can get food while I am there?

amother
Navy

Post Mon, Jan 07 2019, 4:15 pm
There’s an amazing bikur Cholim room with tons of food at the children’s hospital.

Surrendered

Post Mon, Jan 07 2019, 4:17 pm
There's a Chesed room on the 6'th floor Main Tower. Stocked with delicious food and minyanim daily. Refuah Sheleima.

amother
Lawngreen

Post Mon, Jan 07 2019, 4:54 pm
Surrendered wrote:
There's a Chesed room on the 6'th floor Main Tower. Stocked with delicious food and minyanim daily. Refuah Sheleima.

Thanks..what's the main tower?..and do you know how I can find the minyan schedule?

pesek zman

Post Mon, Jan 07 2019, 5:05 pm
There is a chaplain. In the building there is only a mincha minyan (primarily for staff) in the Bikur cholim room. Shacharis minyanim can be found in Shuls about 20 blocks north

amother
Linen

Post Mon, Jan 07 2019, 5:07 pm
Theres usually 3 minyanim daily on the 6th floor bikur cholim room in the main tower. My DD was hospitalized for a while and DH always had a minyan when needed. There is a chaplain, I forgot his name.

pesek zman

Post Mon, Jan 07 2019, 5:11 pm
The chaplain is Ralph Krieger. And I’m pretty sure there’s no daily minyan there. I work there.

amother
Linen

Post Mon, Jan 07 2019, 5:19 pm
Psak zeman, I guess it's just a mazal thing. Because DH did not even once have a problem with minyan. And shabbos their was a huge crowd, I went up to listen it was actually nice. They davened in the hallway/lounge.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries