Home

Flying out of philadelphia airport

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

amother

Silver

Post  Tue, Jan 08 2019, 2:08 pm
I have a 7 am flight out of philadelphia and I'm travelling myself. I don't really want to drive but I also don't want to take an uber at 4:30 am alone. Any ideas or suggestions? I live in Lakewood.

mom!

Post  Tue, Jan 08 2019, 2:24 pm
Take uber earlier the night before and sleep in a hotel

doctorima

Post  Tue, Jan 08 2019, 3:12 pm
Are there any frum taxi companies in Lakewood, or frum women who offer private car services that you could feel comfortable taking early in the morning? Otherwise, as suggested, go the night before and stay at an airport hotel; that's what we did many years ago.

Also, not part of your question, but if your flight's at 7:00, I'd recommend leaving before 4:30 to be safe.

amother

Ivory

Post  Tue, Jan 08 2019, 5:01 pm
amother wrote:
I have a 7 am flight out of philadelphia and I'm travelling myself. I don't really want to drive but I also don't want to take an uber at 4:30 am alone. Any ideas or suggestions? I live in Lakewood.

lakeway

luckymom1

Post  Tue, Jan 08 2019, 5:07 pm
Is the issue driving or the hassle of parking when you're there? If its the hassle, I've used an excellent valet company who will take you're car at the airport and then b4ing you your car when you arrive back.

mfhr

Post  Tue, Jan 08 2019, 5:52 pm
Use winner airport parking and they have white glove service they come take ur car from the airport and come pick u up in ur car so u x gotta switch all ur stuff used them many times and were very happy

amother

Fuchsia

Post  Tue, Jan 08 2019, 6:09 pm
mfhr wrote:
Use winner airport parking and they have white glove service they come take ur car from the airport and come pick u up in ur car so u x gotta switch all ur stuff used them many times and were very happy

That's the company I use too.

amother

Ivory

Post  Tue, Jan 08 2019, 7:37 pm
mfhr wrote:

is there such a service at newark
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h