Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
Soy free, wheat free baby teething crackers/puffs

amother
Pink

Post Thu, Jan 10 2019, 7:41 am
Does anyone know of a baby puffs/gerber wheels/mum mum kind of food that is wheat free, soy free, dairy free, peanut free, and kosher? I haven't been able to find one that has a hechsher. Do the Jewish brands make them?

Rutabaga

Post Thu, Jan 10 2019, 9:57 am
Cheerios?

amazingmommy

Post Thu, Jan 10 2019, 10:54 am
Happy baby organic has kosher puffs. (Maybe OU I’m not sure.)
Can get it on amazon, I got it in supreme health in Brooklyn

chanitroy

Post Thu, Jan 10 2019, 12:05 pm
These type of foods ( teething puffs) are not a must on a baby's diet. You can just feed the baby well cooked veggies or rice cakes that are gluten free. Just an idea.
Not sure if this applies in your situation, and why you are specifically seeking dairy free, gluten free and peanut free. But recent research shows that it's best to introduce all food group including peanuts in order for kids to avoid developing an allergy. Not sure if the reason you are seeking this type of food, is because you already know the baby is allergic, or just cuz you're afraid of those food groups. If it's because you are afraid, but not with a valid scientific reason (family history of allergies ect), read up on the benefits of exposing these foods groups and the repercussions of avoiding them. Hope this is helpful!

Iymnok

Post Thu, Jan 10 2019, 12:09 pm
I give them rice cakes. They also make corn cakes, buckwheat, with quinoa, and other grains.

amother
Pink

Post Thu, Jan 10 2019, 12:13 pm
Thanks, we're dealing with known allergies. I'm giving fruits and vegetables already, but diet is limited so looking for other easy things to give sometimes. Obviously will not be a meal replacement.

amother
Pink

Post Thu, Jan 10 2019, 12:15 pm
Iymnok wrote:
I give them rice cakes. They also make corn cakes, buckwheat, with quinoa, and other grains.

Thanks! Around what age would you give rice cakes? I was thinking I needed something softer or more dissolvable.

anonymrs

Post Thu, Jan 10 2019, 6:41 pm
These https://www.amazon.com/Pack-Fi.....?th=1

moto

Post Thu, Jan 10 2019, 6:50 pm
I give 'cereal' called puffed rice

moto

Post Thu, Jan 10 2019, 6:56 pm
amother wrote:
Thanks! Around what age would you give rice cakes? I was thinking I needed something softer or more dissolvable.

oh yes! We do this too. My baby loves them. Been eating them since 6.5 or 7 months.

bnm

Post Thu, Jan 10 2019, 7:57 pm
corn pops- read ingredients, some brands use soy oil and others don't.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics