Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Fountainbleu vs Grand beach Surfside Miami!

amother
Aubergine

Post Sun, Jan 13 2019, 11:20 pm
Can someone please help me decide bec as of now nothing is pulling me stronger in either direction.

Also, Ive heard that Grand Beach has rooms with Jacuzzi tubs on your private balcony...
when I called hotel today the rep first denied it and when I said my friend was there last month and she had that option he tells me "we just removed them this month"
Im so curious if its true
My friend said very likely they dont want to give the option if im not ready to book bec they dont want it to be a hotel for lovers (whatever that means) but if you show up there with reservations they would give you the option.

my main question is, were you ever by either or both and which way should I settle for

amother
Burlywood

Post Mon, Jan 14 2019, 12:20 am
Grand Beach in Oceanside does have an outdoor Jacuzzi on a beachfront room on the 9th floor. It may have several of them but this one I saw from my room. Grand Beach is gorgeous, clean, and expensive. Just be aware that those outdoor Jacuzzis are very visible from other porches.
Edited to add: Jacuzzi was there as of 4 weeks ago.

pesek zman

Post Mon, Jan 14 2019, 12:21 am
Why don’t you go on both websites and see the rooms for yourself?

amother
Teal

Post Mon, Jan 14 2019, 12:29 am
I actually spoke to someone at the gbh last week about this because we used to rent the room with the jacuzzi on the porch. They removed them recently because of hurricanes and aren’t putting them back.
But the place is stunning and clean. I find the fountainbleu old in comparison

amother
Aubergine

Post Mon, Jan 14 2019, 1:28 am
ugh what hurricanes? so im exactly one month too late?

mama2

Post Mon, Jan 14 2019, 9:00 am
I was at the grand beach Surfside last week and it’s stunning but absolutely packed with frum people so even if there was a jacuzzi on porch u wouldn’t be able to use it unless ur willing to risk someone from seeing u. To compare the 2 I agree that the grand beach is more modern but they’re both beautiful however a big plus is that grand beach is legit a few steps away from all the kosher food which is amazing

studying_torah

Post Mon, Jan 14 2019, 9:25 am
Fountainbleu is near the kosher area by 41st street.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics