Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
I have a LAP!
1  2  Next

Chana Miriam S

Post Sun, Jan 13 2019, 11:35 pm
Tonight I ate with a full sized dinner plate on my lap! I have a lap! My stomach extended to my knees for a very long time! That is all, really. I was just excited.

https://I.imgur.com/osMuoPc.jpg ( my plate on my lap)

https://I.imgur.com/LXd6rEg.jpg

groisamomma

Post Sun, Jan 13 2019, 11:46 pm
Wow. The transformation is amazing. I see it most strikingly in the way the shape of your chin changed over time. Wow!

Chana Miriam S

Post Mon, Jan 14 2019, 12:24 am
groisamomma wrote:
Wow. The transformation is amazing. I see it most strikingly in the way the shape of your chin changed over time. Wow!

That is pretty cray. I never knew my chin was so pointy!

amother
Aubergine

Post Mon, Jan 14 2019, 12:41 am
Wow!!! Unbelievable! You are truly an inspiration in my weight loss struggle!!

FranticFrummie

Post Mon, Jan 14 2019, 12:44 am
Andrea, you are such a rock star! I'm so proud of you. Please keep posting these wonderful, inspirational updates. You give people more hope than you'll every know. Very Happy

sirel

Post Mon, Jan 14 2019, 3:10 am
Wow. Thank you so much for posting this.
It is amazing, you are amazing.

amother
Vermilion

Post Mon, Jan 14 2019, 5:42 am
So amazing!

thunderstorm

Post Mon, Jan 14 2019, 5:51 am
Awesome! I'm also on my weight loss journey , and seeing the transformation really gave me a boost.

shirachadasha

Post Mon, Jan 14 2019, 6:51 am
I'm so proud of you Applause

Congratulations and much hatzlacha in maintaining your new healthier lifestyle.
This is one of those posts where I marvel at how I can feel so connected to a group of people I don't know.

rae

Post Mon, Jan 14 2019, 7:28 am
Wow. Keep it up. You look amazing and so much happier.

Chana Miriam S

Post Mon, Jan 14 2019, 7:29 am
Thanks everybody! I know it seems like I share a lot about it, but it’s because of how bad I was and how relatively normal that I am now that I Share! I really never could have dreamed that this would ever happen to me. I thought I’d just drop dead and that would be it. They’d need a grand piano sized coffin and all the pall bearers would throw their backs out.

I’m so beyond gratitude! It’s a miracle!

devash1

Post Mon, Jan 14 2019, 7:59 am
Wow you look great thank you for sharing your journey with us!

Cheshire cat

Post Mon, Jan 14 2019, 8:46 am
You are my role model.
You do a tremendous service to all the rest of us who are struggling by sharing your journey.

Lchaim! To health and happiness!

urban gypsy

Post Mon, Jan 14 2019, 9:55 am
I have no idea who you are but I clicked your link and checked out your progress photos and had to reply to say that YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL ! Sunny

behappysk

Post Mon, Jan 14 2019, 3:11 pm
What a transformation! You are a true inspiration!

amother
Indigo

Post Mon, Jan 14 2019, 3:17 pm
Wow that's amazing! How did you do it?? Congrats!

amother
Red

Post Mon, Jan 14 2019, 7:17 pm
shkoyach!!!!

thank you for posting pics!!!!

sosososososososo happy for you!!!!

thanks so much for paying it forward!

Truly inspiring!!!!!

much continued hatzlocha!!!!!!

flmommy

Post Mon, Jan 14 2019, 7:20 pm
Yay, great non scale victory!

amother
Copper

Post Mon, Jan 14 2019, 8:01 pm
Andrea mazeltov you look great.

You are so inspirational. If you don't mind I have a few questions?

What were you eating? Is it salmon, zucchini and cauliflower rice? What is the sauce? It looks like a nice big portion - do you usually eat that much and still manage to lose because it's all protein and vegies?

Have you ever had a problem with kidney stones from eating a lot of protein?

Chana Miriam S

Post Tue, Jan 15 2019, 9:26 am
amother wrote:
Andrea mazeltov you look great.

You are so inspirational. If you don't mind I have a few questions?

What were you eating? Is it salmon, zucchini and cauliflower rice? What is the sauce? It looks like a nice big portion - do you usually eat that much and still manage to lose because it's all protein and vegies?

Have you ever had a problem with kidney stones from eating a lot of protein?

Thank you to ALL OF YOU! Your support is so precious to me! When I stay accountable, it’s great for me!

What I was eating was turkey, caluliflower mash and pickles. I had a couple of other pcs of turkey after that too. The sauce wasn’t really sauce. It was the jus from sous viding the turkey in a spice mix I throw together with home made whole grain mustard. There was olive oil in that too.

I don’t want to use me as an example. I’m pretty extreme, of necessity. I do eat high fat, very low carb but almost carnivore. Because of my own issues and triggers. I avoid them because I cannot ever take a chance that I lose the new sanity that I have.

In regards to kidney stones, I have never had them or indeed heard of that as a complication. I do know that in theory, an end stage renal patient could have issues if there wasn’t enough fat in their diet, but remember that this isn’t high protein. It’s moderate protein, high fat. Fat isn’t a problem for kidneys. For that matter, in my research, it really isn’t a problem at all.

I am strong, energetic, happy and feel great. Yes, I still have weight to lose, and at the moment, since I plateaued I am not actively losing but maintaining. But I am maintaining. It’s miraculous!

I honestly feel better than I did when I was twenty. And my head is quiet. No more voices telling me what a failure I am. I am grateful that there was a solution to my disordered eating. I’m grateful I found it. People think I go too far, but it’s clear to me that I didn’t go far enough prior til now.

There is a huge difference between eating until you’re satisfied and bingeing. It’s been a learning curve. But it’s also been over twenty months because I don’t mess around. I don’t cheat and I stay on plan. I modify as needed. I’m very clear on the fact that nothing tastes as sad as eating things that have derailed me in the past. So I don’t eat those things and stay happy. No one is suffering over here!
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise