Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Cheap attractions in South Florida

amother
Peach

Post Sun, Jan 13 2019, 9:46 pm
We are going to be in South Florida (North Miami Beach) for vacation week and need to keep this a very low cost vacation. We have a bunch of young children. We are pretty low maintenance and will be happy spending some of our days at the local playgrounds, but I'm looking to do something a bit different on some of the days to spice things up. Any ideas of cheap attractions in Miami, Boca, Hollywood, Everglades, - anywhere within less than an hour drive from NMB? Can't afford to spend even $10 per person on any one trip and everything I've come across is more than that...

amother
Jade

Post Mon, Jan 14 2019, 6:14 am
I live in South Florida. TY park in Hollywood is a lot of fun. Secret Woods and Anne Kolb are nice parks in Broward county with nature trails. Plantation Woods park has a cute playground and splash pad. If you’re interested in driving to Boca, Sugar Sand Park is awesome. It has a big, unique, awesome playground, a free science center indoors, and a carousel ($1 per ride).
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics